06-11-2014, 05:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo Guys I thought I would show you a preview of the RTM menu myself and RamboHFH are working on for the HFH* clan
this is just a preview and it will be released to everyone as soon as it is done. Credits will also be posted on the released thread.

Pic of what tool looks Like: You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by ViolentFelon ; 06-11-2014 at 06:22 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to ViolentFelon for this useful post:

* o-MoX *, ▶DaOriginal209◀, Azus, codybenti, FusionIsDaName, HaX-Stylin, JLM, iAmRishi, Im Not Boobdidas, ImPiffHD, LaRip8, Lucy Pinder, MrRambo, NintendoMw, Notorious, Obris, Sal, Smexeh, Taylor, tedibrozi, TehBinds, TheMrGeekyMoDz, TheyCallMeBreed, trinityhd, WhyUMadKid, xBane, ygbk12

The following 2 users groaned at ViolentFelon for this awful post:

John, Turk_Warrior
07-13-2014, 03:45 PM #47
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Who said this will not be released it will be released but since HFH* died we have renamed it and are working out the bugs I mean i can release it with the bugs but whats the point

Hmm
I thought you stopped working on it
So i was wrong then, and if you need some help with your project, to fix the bugs, you can pm me on skype Smile
07-13-2014, 03:56 PM #48
Originally posted by Knife View Post
Hmm
I thought you stopped working on it
So i was wrong then, and if you need some help with your project, to fix the bugs, you can pm me on skype Smile

Ok and no we haven't stopped working on it we just don't want to release it without everything working correctly
07-13-2014, 04:36 PM #49
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Ok and no we haven't stopped working on it we just don't want to release it without everything working correctly

Understand.
07-14-2014, 06:09 AM #50
Restrain
CoD Services

Or you can just stop busting our balls and say that it won't be released because i think we all know what's really going to happen.

The following user thanked Restrain for this useful post:

SC58

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo