07-18-2014, 01:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo so since people have been saying we are not going to release this here it is we know there are bugs that need to be fixed and we are working on them so that's why we are releasing it as a beta also you can have a patch on when you use this menu so its not like reborn.

Credits:
Bo
xYARDSALEx
JLM
Rambo
SC58
IMCS
And anyone I have forgot

You must login or register to view this content.

VIRUSTOTAL
Last edited by Black Panther ; 05-30-2015 at 09:55 PM.

The following 38 users say thank you to ViolentFelon for this useful post:

* o-MoX *, Albus, BlueSkyMods, Calebalex1, CrEaTiiOn_CuTie, DeLuca, FusionIsDaName, JLM, iifire, ImGsus, ImPiffHD, iStonerHQ, ItsFrzky, JackMods-, Kush Friendly, KUSHxHERO, Deleted-User0000000012210, LaRip8, Luxify, Mango_Knife, MegaMister, MrRambo, NickBeHaxing, Polish-Modz, ResistTheJupiter, RTE, ShutTheCrunchUp, Silent Assassin, Skonafid, Taylor, tedibrozi, TehBinds, Turk_Warrior, Weedfarmer4you, WhyUMadKid, xBane, Xcesar1911X, zZHackzZ
07-18-2014, 01:10 PM #11
Originally posted by Taylor View Post
Good work Matt! Keep it up! Also, are you sure everyone in your credits list can code? :troll:

LOL Your funny Taylor
07-18-2014, 03:58 PM #12
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
looks good i wish i wasn't moving atm so i could use this
07-18-2014, 04:44 PM #13
Polish-Modz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Yo so since people have been saying we are not going to release this here it is we know there are bugs that need to be fixed and we are working on them so that's why we are releasing it as a beta also you can have a patch on when you use this menu so its not like reborn.

Credits:
Bo
xYARDSALEx
JLM
Rambo
SC58
IMCS
And anyone I have forgot

yo bro i can give menu for my friend but i cant use it :(( what im doing wrong ?
07-18-2014, 05:32 PM #14
yo bro i can give menu for my friend but i cant use it :(( what im doing wrong ?

You need to give yourself host in the tool then give him co-host threw the menu
07-18-2014, 06:29 PM #15
Polish-Modz
Do a barrel roll!
You need to give yourself host in the tool then give him co-host threw the menu

thanks now work goodddd
07-18-2014, 07:28 PM #16
marcin9-_
Do a barrel roll!
thanks now work goodddd

Nie sądziłem że ktoś w tym kraju poza mną moduje xD
07-19-2014, 09:07 AM #17
Yo so since people have been saying we are not going to release this here it is we know there are bugs that need to be fixed and we are working on them so that's why we are releasing it as a beta also you can have a patch on when you use this menu so its not like reborn.

Credits:
Bo
xYARDSALEx
JLM
Rambo
SC58
IMCS
And anyone I have forgot

Nice job but nothing new. The design is the same as all the other mod menu, do something different, something new (design).
I know it's a beta , but I advise you to increase the security of your tool.

You must login or register to view this content. 4/53
07-19-2014, 01:21 PM #18
Originally posted by Irrelevant19 View Post

Nice job but nothing new. The design is the same as all the other mod menu, do something different, something new (design).
I know it's a beta , but I advise you to increase the security of your tool.

You must login or register to view this content. 4/53

As all the other mod menus? there is only one and that's reborn that is actually decent and you don't have to pay for this menu like that one so until you make something that is worth looking at please keep your mouth shut
07-19-2014, 08:16 PM #19
As all the other mod menus? there is only one and that's reborn that is actually decent and you don't have to pay for this menu like that one so until you make something that is worth looking at please keep your mouth shut

he means in general, it's the same as others(not just mw2 menus)

The following user thanked John for this useful post:

TheMrGeekyMoDz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo