10-18-2014, 06:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone some of you may know i have been working very hard on this menu over the past couple of weeks and today i am going to release it

The menu has force host in it but is not very strong AT ALL!, There is a slight bug with this menu is that if you are not host then you freeze

Now here is a video of the menu

Just Updated The Menu It Now Has A Super Force Host Option In The Lobby Settings Menu

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: Not needed its just an Eboot and an SPRX and a txt file in the rar Enzo

Controls :

DPAD-UP - Scroll Up & Open Menu
DPAD-Down - Scroll Down
SQUARE - Go Back
X - Selec Option

Credits:

Shark
FeverDex
BadLuckBrian
oStankyModz <-- Sorry i forgot to add you in from day one bro :(
OldSchoolModz
Choco
Seb5594
SC58
Taylor
ItsLollo1000
Therifboy
NintendoMw- For recording
And anyone else i forgot...

if i forgot to put you in the credits please tell me below first before calling me a f a g g o t, Thanks guys

ENJOY! Enzo

The reason i havent updated this thread with diffrent resolutions is because i think this menu sucks so i have been writing this menu
Last edited by Connerg123 ; 02-02-2015 at 05:15 PM.

The following 46 users say thank you to Connerg123 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, A Friend, alexcubano, anxify, Bad Luck Brian, clark1226, CODHoster1337_, CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT, Creation-_-Tide, DazedMods, DeLuca, elmejor17, EternalHabit, gοd, GFM, Heaney, homeedog, InXInvader, ishangiri2014, ItsJackStewart, itzGumi, JimmysModz-, joni_djESP, JustBluu, LevelUP, NintendoMw, John, Popopico, RTE, Skonafid, Swaqq, Synergy, thahitcrew, The Kosmic, TheRevolveModz, Tsurimi, ViolentFelon, WeHostModdedXP, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, xePixTvx, xgenitikmodder, xGsc-_-Funzo, xhevanlyx, xMrJR, xTwistModzGz, zZHackzZ
01-29-2015, 03:05 AM #101
Originally posted by xhevanlyx View Post
lol sounds good man any chance you can make a sprx non host menu? i really like this menu base, (you're v2) and if you ever need someone to test shit feel free to hmu my skype is @xhevanlyx

Yeah cool my skype aint open atm and i h8 new skype it messes up like everytime i open it so add me: connerg123 and ill get you when im on Winky Winky
01-29-2015, 02:11 PM #102
Yaa
Depressed
Originally posted by Connerg123 View Post
Yeah man just HMU on skype Winky Winky

Cool i added you on skype. Thanks alot man.
01-30-2015, 08:27 AM #103
Aqulaane
Save Point
I tested the v2 of this and it's amazing! Can't wait till it's released. Great work. Also for people having issues with the menu going off the screen make sure to change your video settings to 1080p (a lot are automatically set to 1080i).
02-03-2015, 11:18 PM #104
CODHoster1337_
Do a barrel roll!
Nice thread man! very sick menu and very stable and i love the opptions , cant wait for your v2 <3 watYes
02-05-2015, 03:45 AM #105
thx Smile
02-05-2015, 03:53 PM #106
joni_djESP
Can’t trickshot me!
Hey everyone some of you may know i have been working very hard on this menu over the past couple of weeks and today i am going to release it

The menu has force host in it but is not very strong AT ALL!, There is a slight bug with this menu is that if you are not host then you freeze

Now here is a video of the menu

Just Updated The Menu It Now Has A Super Force Host Option In The Lobby Settings Menu

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: Not needed its just an Eboot and an SPRX and a txt file in the rar Enzo

Controls :

DPAD-UP - Scroll Up & Open Menu
DPAD-Down - Scroll Down
SQUARE - Go Back
X - Selec Option

Credits:

Shark
FeverDex
BadLuckBrian
oStankyModz <-- Sorry i forgot to add you in from day one bro :(
OldSchoolModz
Choco
Seb5594
SC58
Taylor
ItsLollo1000
Therifboy
NintendoMw- For recording
And anyone else i forgot...

if i forgot to put you in the credits please tell me below first before calling me a f a g g o t, Thanks guys

ENJOY! Enzo

The reason i havent updated this thread with diffrent resolutions is because i think this menu sucks so i have been writing this menu

this eboot not work on bles 687..... what game región its that eboot????? put debug eboot or al regions eboot lol!!!!
02-05-2015, 08:16 PM #107
Originally posted by djESP View Post
this eboot not work on bles 687..... what game región its that eboot????? put debug eboot or al regions eboot lol!!!!

it works on all regions bro are you on DEX ? because that is a Debug eboot :P
02-10-2015, 05:54 PM #108
joni_djESP
Can’t trickshot me!
it works on all regions bro are you on DEX ? because that is a Debug eboot :P

this not work on dex i have ps3 on dex i have ps3 on cex i have e3 flasher jejejejejej im not a kid. this not work on dex i tested
02-10-2015, 06:32 PM #109
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Pls code the v2 for 720p and 1080i too <3 my tv doesnt support 1080p;(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo