Post: [SPRX] Rewind v1 CEX/DEX by xFatalModding [BETA RELEASE]
04-03-2015, 01:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys baker here with a release of a menu that me and xFatalCoder have been working on. This menu is really sick and we are excited for a full release sometime in the near future. This menu also works on both CEX and DEX so all jailbreak users are able to enjoy this menu. Winky Winky We hope you like it and we welcome any suggestions. Thanks

Credits: Me (xFatalBaker)
Tyler (xFatalCoder)

We will be updating this post when we release newer versions of the menu. We hope you guys like it because we have been working hard on this.

NOTE: This menu is still in BETA so there are not very many options. We will try to update this thread frequently with newer versions.

Download BETA Version 1.01: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: Not needed because no .exe :p

CHANGE LOG:
UPDATE BETA V1.1:
Added DoHeart
Fixed Verify All Players Freeze
Fixed Menu Size When Newsbar Is Toggled Off
Last edited by BakerModz ; 05-23-2015 at 04:12 PM.

The following 32 users say thank you to BakerModz for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, AlexNGU, AncientKurama, AsO GaMeR, AssEMoDDeR, bandphan, Dog88Christian, EternalHabit, Exelo, hackerfield, ishangiri2014, koekiemonstarr2, JokerRey, lucasaf01, migjack, MinecraftUser, Mr.Peanut, NickBeHaxing, Member35342235, OmegleModz, PazzerHD, gopro_2027, Rezqaazify, RTE, sleggeri, subkiller369, WeHostModdedXP, xCloudy, xCLS, zshred, zZHackzZ
03-15-2016, 06:29 AM #146
B-52
Grunt
What game region can this be used on?
03-22-2016, 10:23 PM #147
How do I open the menu?
06-03-2016, 08:53 PM #148
MoDzNL
I am error
Originally posted by xFatalCoder View Post
Shit man im not even sure i know where it is anymore and im sure if i looked through my code now i would kill myself because of how bad it was lmaooo but ill try and find it and release it bruh i figured there would be a hell of a lot more menus out there by now that are a shit ton better xD

I only need the Doheart stuff because i try'd so manh things but it didnt work propely . So if you got the source it would be nice:p
06-29-2016, 12:09 AM #149
Originally posted by MoDzNL View Post
I only need the Doheart stuff because i try'd so manh things but it didnt work propely . So if you got the source it would be nice:p

You must login or register to view this content.
06-29-2016, 12:10 AM #150
Source has been released at You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo