08-03-2015, 09:41 PM #1
dennis2000
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup people!
Today i finished the second version of my trickshot menu.
This update makes the trickshot menu even better and easier than the previous one!
You can now also use the menu in spectator, and the client menu is fixed and optimized!
With new trickshot binds, host only jump etc. this menu is one of the best trickshot menus out here.
The menu base is by Mr-SneakerHeadzz and the Zone edits are done by myself.
My goal with this patch is to keep it as clean and unexosable as possible.
Have fun and enjoy my newest version!

How to use this menu?
Go Left and Right with L2 and R2, Click option with R3 and scroll with DPAD UP and DPAD DOWN

VERSION 2

How to use Nacs
Click on the nac you want to use, the menu should close after you've done so.
Now press DPAD Left and the rest will happen itself, if you open the menu the NAC is unbound, so you will need to enable the nac again.

What is in V2
I added things that are standard in menus, but i removed the Account and Stats menu's because they are not necessary in a Trickshot Menu.
Special thing is a SND Menu which can make things easier for you in a SND Game. Ofcourse we have the NAC and Specials Infections.
- New Nac Binds
- New improved Functions
- Superman

What to add
x More secret things
----------------------
Got any ideas, just comment it!

Credits
FlavorModz - Nac Codes
Mr-SneakerHeadzz - Menu Base
iTrexk - Teleport Gun

Report any bugs to me

LEAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS!

Download link - You must login or register to view this content.

Want to play with cool Zone Edits to let your friends know that you are using my patch or want to show off to your friends you mod? Then download this!
You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan - [url]https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/c71c629d3a6267a041eaed443ae3adb40a20a32508df7e4772 14c729e47e8a29/analysis/1438709668/[/url]
Last edited by dennis2000 ; 10-05-2015 at 07:30 PM. Reason: New Version

The following 5 users say thank you to dennis2000 for this useful post:

-Numb, Egzec, gοd, Rezqaazify, VeRxGaming
08-14-2015, 08:22 PM #29
dennis2000
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Elitexboxer View Post
Installation tutorial? Will this work with Disc or do I have to download a torrented version of Mw2??

modded backup and disc
08-14-2015, 08:25 PM #30
dennis2000
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by saucedo View Post
Update?

Tomorrow i am fixing my super forcehost and add some functions. Tomorrow in the Midday i will release it.
08-15-2015, 09:10 AM #31
Originally posted by dennis2000 View Post
Sup people!
Today i finished the first version of my Trickshot menu.
This menu is fully focussed for trickshotters and trickshotting.
With the special Nac binds this should be easier to do and even the new trickshotters under us can do complex trickshots.
I've also added Special Trickshots, like Fakeshot, Zoomload, Claymore Swap etc..
The menu base is 1.11 styled and made by Kadarade01.
This menu will be updated with more functions very soon, but it also depends on how well this menu will be received.
I've also added something completely new, and that are Nac bind Infections, they are still in beta but will be finished very quick.
These are good to share with your friends to even have a better trickshotting experience.

How to use this menu?
Easy to scroll through, navigate through menu's with DPAD left and DPAD right, DPAD Down for function scrolling and DPAD up of Up.
X to click, and Square to close.

Video

VERSION 2 PREVIEW

Screenshots
Not avaible

How to use Nacs
Now press DPAD Left and the rest will happen itself, if you open the menu the NAC is unbound, so you will need to enable the nac again.

What is in V1
I added things that are standard in menus, but i removed the Account and Stats menu's because they are not necessary in a Trickshot Menu.
Special thing is a SND Menu which can make things easier for you in a SND Game. Ofcourse we have the NAC and Specials Infections.

What to add
x Custom Superman
x FFA Menu
x More secret things
----------------------

Credits
FlavorModz - Nac Codes
Kadarade01 - Menu Base
iTrexk - Teleport Gun

Report any bugs to me

Virus Scan - [url]https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/c71c629d3a6267a041eaed443ae3adb40a20a32508df7e4772 14c729e47e8a29/analysis/1438709668/[/url]

Can't wait for update Happy
08-15-2015, 03:36 PM #32
dennis2000
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Psycedelic View Post
Can't wait for update Happy

Updated

Originally posted by saucedo View Post
Update?

Updated
08-16-2015, 12:30 AM #33
Originally posted by dennis2000 View Post
Sup people!
Today i finished the second version of my trickshot menu.
This update makes the trickshot menu even better and easier than the previous one!
You can now also use the menu in spectator, and the client menu is fixed and optimized!
With new trickshot binds, host only jump etc. this menu is one of the best trickshot menus out here.
The menu base is by Mr-SneakerHeadzz and the Zone edits are done by myself.
My goal with this patch is to keep it as clean and unexosable as possible.
Have fun and enjoy my newest version!

How to use this menu?
Go Left and Right with L2 and R2, Click option with R3 and scroll with DPAD UP and DPAD DOWN

VERSION 2

How to use Nacs

What is in V2
- New Nac Binds
- New improved Functions
- Superman

What to add
x More secret things
----------------------

Credits
FlavorModz - Nac Codes
Mr-SneakerHeadzz - Menu Base
iTrexk - Teleport Gun

Report any bugs to me

Sick update Winky Winky But what happened to the Adelia nac and the model moni hah :P
08-16-2015, 01:15 AM #34
im new to modding and i was wondering how you even get this to work or like inject please help
08-16-2015, 08:48 AM #35
dennis2000
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by thesemodslit123 View Post
im new to modding and i was wondering how you even get this to work or like inject please help

Use a modded backup

Originally posted by Psycedelic View Post
Sick update Winky Winky But what happened to the Adelia nac and the model moni hah :P

Moni nac is a Shotgun attachment nac, the adelia is not intended to be a nac if i look at the script, so i dont really know, ill version update this later because it has a fix to all the noobs ending the game.
08-16-2015, 12:17 PM #36
I was looking on the internet for the "tactical knife flip" trickshot bind, but I couldn' t find it, so I made it myself. Smile

Here it is:

set knifeflip "+attack;-attack;weapnext;wait 45;+forward;wait 2;+breath_sprint;wait 15;weapnext;wait 2;weapnext;wait 2;-forward;-breath_sprint"

It also shoots when you activate it, because I couldn 't get the timing right with manual shooting.

If anyone can get the timing right right without the automatic shot, please let me know Smile
08-16-2015, 02:47 PM #37
dennis2000
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by UhProxy View Post
I was looking on the internet for the "tactical knife flip" trickshot bind, but I couldn' t find it, so I made it myself. Smile

Here it is:

set knifeflip "+attack;-attack;weapnext;wait 45;+forward;wait 2;+breath_sprint;wait 15;weapnext;wait 2;weapnext;wait 2;-forward;-breath_sprint"

It also shoots when you activate it, because I couldn 't get the timing right with manual shooting.

If anyone can get the timing right right without the automatic shot, please let me know Smile

Sick, hit me up on skype tomassetti2000

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo