08-30-2018, 10:02 PM #1
GTM99
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm trying to play MW2 with an SPRX and when I'm on the XMB, I use the delete syscalls feature on WebMAN (R2 + Triangle)

When I load up the game i get a black screen so then i tried to load up the game without disabling syscalls and it worked just fine. Before i signed in to PSN i disabled the syscalls at the main menu of MW2 and after i finish a game i get a black screen.

Is there any way to stop the black screen? My webMAN mod version is 1.47.09
And the SPRX i am using is Supremacy
08-30-2018, 10:05 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by GTM99 View Post
I'm trying to play MW2 with an SPRX and when I'm on the XMB, I use the delete syscalls feature on WebMAN (R2 + Triangle)

When I load up the game i get a black screen so then i tried to load up the game without disabling syscalls and it worked just fine. Before i signed in to PSN i disabled the syscalls at the main menu of MW2 and after i finish a game i get a black screen.

yes there is, dont disable syscalls
08-30-2018, 10:39 PM #3
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by GTM99 View Post
I'm trying to play MW2 with an SPRX and when I'm on the XMB, I use the delete syscalls feature on WebMAN (R2 + Triangle)

Yeah what calculus said, I don’t disable syscalls, delete history or spoof cid when playing and I haven’t been banned in over a year. So just don’t disable syscalls Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo