02-08-2012, 09:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
that video told me to delete patch on 3.55 ps3 then go on mw2 and re install. but when i went on mw2 it wouldnt let me update to 1.13 it made me go straigt to main menu and now ive deleted patch and dont know what to do. :(
02-08-2012, 10:38 PM #11
isevthrty
Vault dweller
Originally posted by bluer105 View Post
put it in the root.......
maybe you can explain the process ----i have tried this and i get the pkg file to show ---but i can not install on my 3.41 ---i just get an error ------i dl'd the pkg for my area ---renamed it ps3updat.pkg , put it on a flash ----then error ----
02-09-2012, 12:33 AM #12
bluer105
I defeated!
Dont rename it?.........

duh???
02-09-2012, 12:58 AM #13
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by ohSmexeh View Post
that video told me to delete patch on 3.55 ps3 then go on mw2 and re install. but when i went on mw2 it wouldnt let me update to 1.13 it made me go straigt to main menu and now ive deleted patch and dont know what to do. :(

First off, don't use any file managers on PS3. Use Blackbox FTP. You need to delete the current update on the game, and install the update you want to hack. If you want to bypass hack install 1.13 and delete the default_mp.self. If you want to host on the current servers install 1.13 as well, but don't delete the default_mp.self. It appears as though you are missing/misunderstanding package files. You need to download a 1.13 package file for your region. You can do this by going to You must login or register to view this content. and entering in your game ID (Mine is BLUS30377, it's located on the side of the game). Once you have it downloaded just put it on your USB's root. A Root of a USB is outside of all folders/files on the USB currently. Plug in your USB (Furthest right port) and go to Install Package Files on your PS3, and install the 1.13 update.

The following user thanked ICS Vortex for this useful post:

Smexeh
06-20-2014, 11:06 AM #14
Originally posted by ICS
First off, don't use any file managers on PS3. Use Blackbox FTP. You need to delete the current update on the game, and install the update you want to hack. If you want to bypass hack install 1.13 and delete the default_mp.self. If you want to host on the current servers install 1.13 as well, but don't delete the default_mp.self. It appears as though you are missing/misunderstanding package files. You need to download a 1.13 package file for your region. You can do this by going to You must login or register to view this content. and entering in your game ID (Mine is BLUS30377, it's located on the side of the game). Once you have it downloaded just put it on your USB's root. A Root of a USB is outside of all folders/files on the USB currently. Plug in your USB (Furthest right port) and go to Install Package Files on your PS3, and install the 1.13 update.

this is a very late reply, but thanks for helping me out back then. same goes for everyone else. i was such a noob back then :p

The following user thanked Smexeh for this useful post:

ICS Vortex
06-21-2014, 08:39 AM #15
Laser
Vault dweller
dont bump posts like that stare
Originally posted by Smexeh View Post
this is a very late reply, but thanks for helping me out back then. same goes for everyone else. i was such a noob back then :p
06-21-2014, 11:07 AM #16
Originally posted by Laser View Post
dont bump posts like that stare

shut the fuck up nigga... <3

lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo