03-21-2013, 06:07 PM #1
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU Community,

Long time ago Team MoDz released the Version 1 and we worked on v2 Happy
I worked the last weeks on some tools and learned C# and other shit + my CFW is broken.

ThePhantom410, xePixTvx and me (seb5594) dont know if its usefull if we release more shit on MW2 because its Patched or should we start with Cod 4/5 Modding and finish our Patch for MW2.
It's your decision!
MW2 is useless in our eyes now :cry:

Please give an vote in the poll Smile
Other modder think maybe the same thing like we :fyea:

The following 10 users say thank you to seb5594 for this useful post:

Devastation, HanleyzHD♚, iMauro, ResistTheJamsha, KCxFTW, Mango_Knife, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, SC58, TequilaModz, xePixTvx

The following 3 users groaned at seb5594 for this awful post:

Script Kiddie, silentcobra22, Vampytwistッ
03-21-2013, 07:38 PM #11
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Kush
I just updated to 4.40 and I still have the proxy option. Did they just make it so bypass proxy adresses dont work?

you get signed out when you use a proxy, so you cant acces online servers, for the people who read this and wanna bypass games bypass 4.40 on 4.31< ps3 with YAB 1.8, because passphrase is still the same
03-21-2013, 07:41 PM #12
TaccoHD
I am error
Move to cod4 and W@w that's what most are doing but me, i'm quiting!
03-21-2013, 07:50 PM #13
Back to fucking cod4! HappyDDDDDDDDDDDD
03-21-2013, 07:51 PM #14
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
Hello NGU Community,

I worked the last weeks on some tools and learned C# and other shit + my CFW is broken.

ThePhantom410, xePixTvx and me (seb5594) dont know if its usefull if we release more shit on MW2 because its Patched or should we start with Cod 4/5 Modding and finish our Patch for MW2.
It's your decision!

whatever the hell u was making on mw2 bypass put it on waw or cod4 Happy that what i would do

plus i hope yall all know that sometime when a new update comes out it can be funny for a whilel so it really dont mean bypass it patched only time will tell but i really dont care all ready had my fun on bypass
03-21-2013, 07:54 PM #15
Do a barrel roll!
Just Start making patches for Waw and Cod 4 Again Mw2 is finished Now What am i going to host :(
03-21-2013, 07:59 PM #16
JBPS3125
Pokemon Trainer
dw guys someone will find a new method guranteed by next week a sick hacker will there is always hope mofuckers!
03-21-2013, 08:33 PM #17
silentcobra22
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
Hello NGU Community,

It's your decision!

You all say its patched, its really not. :dumb: Only for little fags that want "CL or Unlock All m8". You can still continue modding Modern Warfare 2, nothing is stoping it.
03-21-2013, 08:38 PM #18
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by cobra22 View Post
You all say its patched, its really not. :dumb: Only for little fags that want "CL or Unlock All m8". You can still continue modding Modern Warfare 2, nothing is stoping it.

+150 for you my good sir Happy
03-21-2013, 08:44 PM #19
Originally posted by cobra22 View Post

For most people it is patched or un usable (what ever you want to call it)

and alot of people use patches so you can take them online and have fun with friends and randoms but with the new 4.40 firmware all the people who have CFW ps3's are going to be stuck on their own with other modders playing mw2 on bypass as no one else will be able to access it, sure you do need a jailbroken PS3 to get a patch in the first place so it doesn't effect that part but as i have already explained it's no fun on your own

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo