04-07-2013, 12:11 PM #1
f93
Grunt
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); sup guys

I'm searching for a mod menu for mw2 on patch 1.14 but I cannot find any patch_mp.ff's out there.
Maybe someone of you has got a working 1.14 patch for bles00686 and can give it to me or tells me where to find (exccept of google Happy ).
Or are there only CFG menus ?!

Thx for help!

The following user groaned f93 for this awful post:

Lewis3124
04-11-2013, 04:25 PM #11
f93
Grunt
I really want to go on using mod menus Happy any1 has an idea?
I tried so much but nothing worked -.-'
04-14-2013, 01:55 AM #12
network10
Are you high?
Originally posted by f93 View Post
I really want to go on using mod menus Happy any1 has an idea?
I tried so much but nothing worked -.-'

try this one You must login or register to view this content.
04-14-2013, 08:43 AM #13
f93
Grunt
Originally posted by network10 View Post
try this one You must login or register to view this content.

Already tried and is does not work :(
I tried lots of patches from ngu. If anybody could make a patch out of the menu base i said before..Happy That would be great.
04-15-2013, 12:28 AM #14
network10
Are you high?
Already tried and is does not work :(
I tried lots of patches from ngu. If anybody could make a patch out of the menu base i said before..Happy That would be great.

Well you obviously don't know what your doing because yes it does work and i tested it my self so you can say whatever you want but all NGU patches are legit. Go look at all the people on his post (You must login or register to view this content.) and tell me one person that commented saying its fake. If your gonna basically say every patch on here is fake then gtfo because people work hard on these patches and all your doing is pretty much sayin its fake. NGU members wouldn't waste there time to make a big ass thread for nothing. So in tell you found out what your doing wrong stop sayin all the patches are fake/not working
04-15-2013, 09:15 AM #15
f93
Grunt
Well you obviously don't know what your doing because yes it does work and i tested it my self so you can say whatever you want but all NGU patches are legit. Go look at all the people on his post (You must login or register to view this content.) and tell me one person that commented saying its fake. If your gonna basically say every patch on here is fake then gtfo because people work hard on these patches and all your doing is pretty much sayin its fake. NGU members wouldn't waste there time to make a big ass thread for nothing. So in tell you found out what your doing wrong stop sayin all the patches are fake/not working

I never said anything about fake, just that nearly every patch does not work for me and I dont know why!
Also I said that the patches work and i see the edited colors in the menues but i cant open the ModMenu ingame
Does it make any difference if I am on CEX or DEX for this to work?
Last edited by f93 ; 04-15-2013 at 09:32 AM.
04-15-2013, 03:09 PM #16
network10
Are you high?
I never said anything about fake, just that nearly every patch does not work for me and I dont know why!
Also I said that the patches work and i see the edited colors in the menues but i cant open the ModMenu ingame
Does it make any difference if I am on CEX or DEX for this to work?

No i don't thank it does, what are you using to put your patches on? what mw2 version do you have? answer though's so i can try to help you. I use comgenies awesome file manager and my mw2 version is BLUS30377
04-15-2013, 07:00 PM #17
f93
Grunt
No i don't thank it does, what are you using to put your patches on? what mw2 version do you have? answer though's so i can try to help you. I use comgenies awesome file manager and my mw2 version is BLUS30377

I'm using multiMAN as file manager and my MW2 version is Bles00686.
P.S.: I convert other versions with MW2 Patch Converter to my version - also no succes.
04-15-2013, 07:03 PM #18
network10
Are you high?
I'm using multiMAN as file manager and my MW2 version is Bles00686.
P.S.: I convert other versions with MW2 Patch Converter to my version - also no succes.

try using comgenie's awesome file manager or black box
04-15-2013, 09:21 PM #19
f93
Grunt
try using comgenie's awesome file manager or black box

I cannot install comgenie's but black box.
But when I want to delete, overwrite or copy the mw2 patch, the ftp-programm does not allow me to do it.
Tried it with WinSCP and FileZilla.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo