10-17-2013, 12:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, before you tell me to use Google, I already have and I can't find anything 100% conclusive. :(

So, my question is this, I have a Rogero CFW 4.46 PS3 and an OFW 4.50, I use my CFW PS3 to load patches then I data transfer to my 4.50 ofw. But now all I can do is play with 1.14 patches, which are okay, but I loved being able to go on bypass and play the good-old 1.11 patches. :(

Since EliteMossy's patch blocker was, well, patched, I can't go on bypass anymore. :(

Is there any other way to go on bypass and host 1.11 online again?

Thanks in advance. <3

*I'm really sorry if this in the wrong place! :(*
10-17-2013, 03:03 PM #2
PS3 4.50 kiosk firmware can get you on bypass You must login or register to view this content.
10-17-2013, 06:58 PM #3
Originally posted by MattyyXD View Post
Hey, before you tell me to use Google, I already have and I can't find anything 100% conclusive. :(

So, my question is this, I have a Rogero CFW 4.46 PS3 and an OFW 4.50, I use my CFW PS3 to load patches then I data transfer to my 4.50 ofw. But now all I can do is play with 1.14 patches, which are okay, but I loved being able to go on bypass and play the good-old 1.11 patches. :(

Since EliteMossy's patch blocker was, well, patched, I can't go on bypass anymore. :(

Thanks in advance. <3

y use bypass add my acc johnnycngu i am husting unlock all for 1.14 update and menu You must login or register to view this content.
10-18-2013, 03:19 AM #4
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Hey, before you tell me to use Google, I already have and I can't find anything 100% conclusive. :(

Thanks in advance. <3

Delete the default_mp.ff
10-18-2013, 11:47 AM #5
Originally posted by Kush
Delete the default_mp.ff

Hey, thanks for the response but that only removes the patch, it doesn't bypass the 1.14 update so I can't go online. Is there anyway to bypass 1.14? :(
10-18-2013, 03:17 PM #6
I think u could use Kiosk firmware, but i dont know how to get it back to CFW then:unsure:
10-18-2013, 06:09 PM #7
I found a way to do it Smile

I think i misunderstood what Kush Friendly said, but here's what you have to do:

1.) Go on your CFW PS3 and install the 1.14 update PKG. (or let it auto download if it's connected to the internet)
2.) Open up a file manager. (I use Comgenie's)
3.) Navigate to dev_hdd0/game/BLES00683/USRDIR. (or whatever your MW2's regional ID is)
4.) Delete default_mp.self. (to do this in Comgenie's awesome file manager, hover over the file, press square then start.

That's all you have to do! Smile if you want to then go on and host, just install your chosen bypass patch with a file manager and data transfer to an up to date OFW ps3 and play to your hearts content. xD

Hope this helps someone else in the same spot that I was in. <3
10-19-2013, 12:52 AM #8
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Hey, thanks for the response but that only removes the patch, it doesn't bypass the 1.14 update so I can't go online. Is there anyway to bypass 1.14? :(

Did you delete a folder? Deleting the default_mp.ff shouldnt delete the patch.
11-08-2013, 05:56 PM #9
Kieron
Former Staff
Originally posted by Pannekoeken View Post
I think u could use Kiosk firmware, but i dont know how to get it back to CFW then:unsure:

Do you mean OFW? =3
11-08-2013, 05:58 PM #10
Originally posted by Kieron
Do you mean OFW? =3

Yeah hahahahaha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo