04-20-2013, 08:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys,

I make this post to get some feedbacks about the Project Memories. This project is still in the Version.
It consists in bringing back beautiful designed mod menus from MW2.
This new kind of menus, will allow you to give mod menus to all clients in game, just like gsc modding in previous cod.

We got the help from a lot of talented developpers, like :
iHc James, Choco, Aerosoul94, Teh1337 & Godly, Hooker, Buc-Shotz, remember these names.

This project has been started a few days ago with FM|T Enstone and we hope you will appreciate.

These are two videos to show our progress :

Enjoy Smile

The following 104 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

-Google-, [COD]Rebug DEX, iTruceFret, {CE} EdiTz-, *xActionMods*, RAB, ℳaTiCz, ⓘⒸ➌, Eddie Mac, 192.168.1.1, 246, 6jarjar6, Absolute Zero, allyouaskfor, AMNE, Ansity., Athosx1hw, backstop12, benkir, BlurzGoHard, BriceC, BrinkerzHD, Bucko, YouAppreciateMe, CARDIFF MoDz, Cesei, Chip ♞, cod5cl, CodJumper:, ContagiousModz, CronicImpulse, Dannie Fresh, Dazza1234567890, Devastation, dgui123451, iJosh, Dr.ThieF, EliteHackzPS3, Eric Jr., Excision, FM|T Enstone, FM|T xDevOpS, FM|T ZoRo, FTDreload, FuntCase, Gendjisan, uome68, Guzman, hack black ops, HolyCreepsHacks, Beats, II Dave II, iiPaiin, iMauro, ImSooCool, James90, ResistTheJamsha, KCxFTW, killa skillz, M0T1VAT10N, makeabce, Mango_Knife, Maty360414, milky4444, moka, Mr.Hutch, MrXXPSNGAMERXx, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, NGU GHOST, Nosawilsno15, John, OPTIC-M★D丂X, Vince, PingP0ng, Pseudo_Soldier, Pulsar877, Rebuged, RichModder, RTE Modz, say-say123, SHEMAR54, Shisha, Dacoco, Silent Assassin, Slice, Smexeh, SmokeyMagicModz, SnaY, Taylors Bish, TheHomeTown97, TheJaRniBoi, ViolentFelon, xCrankModz, xePixTvx, xKtF, ZerOtObey+RM and 4 other users.
05-14-2013, 06:37 PM #92
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
no they cant xD you need dex fw along with an unban id, theres no data transfering nowa days buddy

Yes and you can switch from CEX to DEX and people transferred from 3.55-OFW, so that would mean they would have an unbanned ID..
05-14-2013, 06:50 PM #93
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by iiReFuZee View Post
Yes and you can switch from CEX to DEX and people transferred from 3.55-OFW, so that would mean they would have an unbanned ID..

no shit :P, but as they are already modding games if they are doing it online then theyre id will 9/10 be ban
05-14-2013, 08:23 PM #94
This is also another great bit of work that you and your members have put together for all of us here the only bad thing about this is that you have to pay 50euro. but in a good way thats good, better than every leech using it and think there Haxxar Winky Winky
05-15-2013, 02:36 PM #95
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
no shit :P, but as they are already modding games if they are doing it online then theyre id will 9/10 be ban

No shit
05-15-2013, 10:40 PM #96
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by FM
Hey guys,

I make this post to get some feedbacks about the Project Memories. This project is still in the Version.
It consists in bringing back beautiful designed mod menus from MW2.
This new kind of menus, will allow you to give mod menus to all clients in game, just like gsc modding in previous cod.

We got the help from a lot of talented developpers, like :
iHc James, Choco, Aerosoul94, Teh1337 & Godly, Hooker, Buc-Shotz, remember these names.

This project has been started a few days ago with FM|T Enstone and we hope you will appreciate.

These are two videos to show our progress :

Enjoy Smile

Do you plan to release your menu at all?
05-17-2013, 04:34 AM #97
Originally posted by xKtF View Post
Do you plan to release your menu at all?

they did but its 50 euroes, but some people who bought it are giving it out for free Gasp
05-17-2013, 05:04 AM #98
French modding team is amazing!
05-17-2013, 09:48 AM #99
Release or not ?
05-17-2013, 10:16 AM #100
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by milky4444 View Post
they did but its 50 euroes, but some people who bought it are giving it out for free Gasp

I have enstones already i want imcsx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo