05-20-2013, 01:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First: The original author of the Hud elements on ps3 allowed me to release my mod menu Smile

BIG THANKS to Aerosoul94 <3 !!!

2nd: This menu will be updated with "Give menu" and many other features i have some nice ideas Smile !

So here is the download:
You must login or register to view this content.
virus scan: You must login or register to view this content.

To give the mod menu to someone in-game, just change the client id in the tool !!
i will add an official "give menu" feature soon Smile

credits are in the mod menu Smile !
Thanks to Aerosoul94 <3 !!!!

Preview:
[/video]

Oh and also, is it 2015 already? :troll: ~TustinYou must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 05-20-2013 at 02:12 AM.

The following 132 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

^TPP^, -SuperMan, [COD]Rebug DEX, {H} | Exception, *xActionMods*, ℳaTiCz, Eddie Mac, Absolute Zero, ALEKZx--, Alexon, Ansity., backstop12, BadChoicesZ, BaSs_HaXoR, Bucko, C-J, CanadianModding, Chip ♞, Chxii, ChynkBud, cod5cl, CodModder86, ComgeniesModz, ContagiousModz, CreZiiino, DankModzTV, Devastation, Devil, dgui123451, ErasedDev, Dr.ThieF, eddiestac, EdiTzZ, Elapse, EliteHackzPS3, EternalHabit, FwiskyFIFA, geeder, Gehirnstaub, gianluca33, GJx, Guzman, Hacker41822, HanleyzHD♚, Heaney, HolyCreepsHacks, ibombo, II Dave II, iiPaiin, iLLy-i, iMauro, imD, ImSooCool, InfinityISB4CK, Insult, IntarPops, xTc, JackMods-, ResistTheJamsha, Jarvis123 xOGx, Joel, Johnny_C, Kevin14256, LittleEvo, Loxy, M6no5, Mad Scientist, Mango_Knife, matt0897, Maty360414, MGMoDzHD, milky4444, MODZ4FUN420, MRHackzFTW, MrXXPSNGAMERXx, network10, NGU-xNiicKzHD, oIvan, Peter_Griffin, PingP0ng, Prodigy_killz, MysteryAviate, Pulsar877, Cmd-X, RevSwaG, riggstq, RoCK__711, ICS Vortex, SC58, Script Kiddie, SiLenT_MaRiNe, smashedya, SmokeyMagicModz, Snake Eyes, SnaY and 32 other users.

The following 4 users groaned at Bad Luck Brian for this awful post:

Choco, FM|T Enstone, iMCSx, primetime43
05-20-2013, 04:29 AM #11
StangModz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Bad
First: The original author of the Hud elements on ps3 allowed me to release my mod menu Smile

2nd: This menu will be updated with "Give menu" and many other features i have some nice ideas Smile !

So here is the download:

To give the mod menu to someone in-game, just change the client id in the tool !!

Preview:
[/video]

Oh and also, is it 2015 already? :troll: ~TustinYou must login or register to view this content.

Bad Luck Brian! You always help us out when we need you... Amazing job! Respect you to the fullest man. Downloading now Smile

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

I have a few requests bro. I am using a virtual drive for windows on my mac... I can't see the whole tool on my screen where it shows the clients :( Also, I noticed that there is no unlimited ammo in it... As of now I can use COD Real Time Editor for the clients and unlimited ammo feature Smile Either way amazing job!
05-20-2013, 04:41 AM #12
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Nice release. RichModder is a faggot though.
05-20-2013, 04:43 AM #13
Sabent
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by StangModz View Post
Bad Luck Brian! You always help us out when we need you... Amazing job! Respect you to the fullest man. Downloading now Smile

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

I have a few requests bro. I am using a virtual drive for windows on my mac... I can't see the whole tool on my screen where it shows the clients :( Also, I noticed that there is no unlimited ammo in it... As of now I can use COD Real Time Editor for the clients and unlimited ammo feature Smile Either way amazing job!

Adding on top of Ryan's request, maybe FOV menu option? Also maybe like in your other tool add Name changing and all that? And DoHeart?
Thanks and Nice menu! Happy
Last edited by Sabent ; 05-20-2013 at 04:45 AM.
05-20-2013, 05:03 AM #14
Originally posted by Sabent View Post
Adding on top of Ryan's request, maybe FOV menu option? Also maybe like in your other tool add Name changing and all that? And DoHeart?
Thanks and Nice menu! Happy

atm i will add these features:

-Ban players from lobby (will save the names in a config file)
-give mod menu to players (might take a week~)
-Force host
-DoHeart
-some mods like infinite ammo, name change, fov etc

but it wont be instant because i have college and everything but i will work on it as soon as possible Smile

i will need to fix an issue that some people have with connecting the tool to their ps3 (it doesn't work on some computers for some unknown reasons o_O)
05-20-2013, 05:07 AM #15
Sabent
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Bad
atm i will add these features:

-Ban players from lobby (will save the names in a config file)
-give mod menu to players (might take a week~)
-Force host
-DoHeart
-some mods like infinite ammo, name change, fov etc

but it wont be instant because i have college and everything but i will work on it as soon as possible Smile

i will need to fix an issue that some people have with connecting the tool to their ps3 (it doesn't work on some computers for some unknown reasons o_O)

Ok thanks for replaying! Happy
05-20-2013, 05:31 AM #16
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Bad
First: The original author of the Hud elements on ps3 allowed me to release my mod menu Smile

So here is the download:

Preview:
[/video]

has this one got force host
05-20-2013, 06:44 AM #17
Can you show us a video tutorial how to use it correctly and install etc.?
THanks!!!
05-20-2013, 07:11 AM #18
Sabent
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
has this one got force host

He said that he is going to add it in as soon as he can. it will be a bit as he has collage.

Originally posted by MeisterPeitsche View Post
Can you show us a video tutorial how to use it correctly and install etc.?
THanks!!!

Put your "ps3tmapi.dll" in the same folder
05-20-2013, 07:23 AM #19
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
That is sick!! Great work!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo