05-22-2013, 01:33 PM #1
Kurt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, today i will be showing you guys how to make a rte tool
Yes, i know this has been released by iMCSx but i will be going more in depth.

Right, lets get started

STEP 1: First open a new project in visual C# and add ps3tmapi_net.dll as a reference. it is located under "Project" at the top

STEP 2: You must declare these like this You must login or register to view this content.

public static uint ProcessID;
public static uint[] processIDs;
public static string snresult;
private static string usage;
public static string Info;
public static PS3TMAPI.ConnectStatus connectStatus;
public static string Status;
public static string MemStatus;

STEP 3: Now make a new button and add this function into the button by double clicking the button to open the function

PS3TMAPI.InitTargetComms();
PS3TMAPI.Connect(0, null);
PS3TMAPI.GetProcessList(0, out processIDs);
ulong uProcess = processIDs[0];
ProcessID = Convert.ToUInt32(uProcess);
PS3TMAPI.ProcessAttach(0, PS3TMAPI.UnitType.PPU, ProcessID);
PS3TMAPI.ProcessContinue(0, ProcessID);
MessageBox.Show("PS3 and Game Has been Attached");

What this function does is Connects the ps3 to pc then attaches the process and displays a message box when it is complete. It should look like this You must login or register to view this content.

STEP 4: Now we will add some mods. We will do UFO Mode. So create a new button and name it UFO Mode ON and add this function into it.

byte[] UFO = new byte[] { 0x02 };
PS3TMAPI.ProcessSetMemory(0, PS3TMAPI.UnitType.PPU, ProcessID, 0, 0x0110d87F, UFO);

It should look like this You must login or register to view this content.

Now if u want super jump u would get the super jump offset and replace it with 0x0110d87f and change the 0x02 to 0x44, 0x7A

So guys with this u should be able to make ur own rte tool. I will be doing more tutorials like this later on.

If u have any questions feel free to ask me u can pm me or add me on skype - hdzombieglitcher

Have Fun! Happy

STEP BY STEP VIDEO:

dont hate its my first commentary and im only 12 sooo :/

sorry for background noise i was talking to friend on skype while recording

i will be making more tutorials like this for different things such as HUDelems, button monitoring, make binds, modding elf with hxd and ida, and much more. i will also be updateing my thread with vb.net if i can get the code Happy
Last edited by Kurt ; 05-23-2013 at 04:50 AM. Reason: forgot somethings

The following 57 users say thank you to Kurt for this useful post:

^TPP^, ResistTheMoon, {H} | Exception, *xActionMods*, ⓙω мσ∂z, βounceModz, Eddie Mac, A_Gen_Fiasco, Alexon, ALI ALHILFI, Ansity., AsianModds, AssEMoDDeR, BM|T BlacK, C-J, Callum x, YouAppreciateMe, cod5cl, Dannie Fresh, DevStation V3, ErasedDev, golizzard, HonuCinema, ibombo, JackMods-, ResistTheJamsha, Jenxz, Loxy, M6no5, MaNamesTyler, Mango_Knife, matt0897, metoshkata, milky4444, MrXXPSNGAMERXx, network10, Norway-_-1999, OtagoFlames, RevSwaG, RuszXMC, SC58, SmokingCrack13, SnaY, sniper-4Eye, Super Gamer, TheMrGeekyMoDz, ThePaaqoHD, Typicle, Tyster, x_ReAcTiiOnz_i, xFlavez, xKtF, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, xRequiKz, Xx-GIPPI-xX, zZHackzZ

The following 5 users groaned at Kurt for this awful post:

EdiTzZ, primetime43, xePixTvx,
05-23-2013, 01:51 PM #11
Kurt
Banned
Originally posted by Dr.
There is already a detailed tutorial on this.
With your guide even a dummy kid can do it.

exactly im just trying to give everyone a good place to start for making a rte program. i should name this Dummies guide to creating a rte program in c#. IM GONNA RIGHT A BOOK. nah jk Happy\
PS. If u notice that all of the know modders moaned cause they alreadyknow how to do this (if u already know how to do this then why are u reading this?) and the people that arnt well-known thanked cause this tutorial is for them
Last edited by Kurt ; 05-23-2013 at 01:54 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Kurt for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, ϟ c0rruption ϟ, milky4444
05-23-2013, 04:26 PM #12
Alexon
Banned
excellent and easy tut .. thank you for your effort
05-24-2013, 10:18 PM #13
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by NextGen
Hello NGU, today i will be showing you guys how to make a rte tool

Right, lets get started

STEP 1: First open a new project in visual C# and add ps3tmapi_net.dll as a reference. it is located under "Project" at the top

STEP 2: You must declare these like this You must login or register to view this content.

STEP 3: Now make a new button and add this function into the button by double clicking the button to open the function

What this function does is Connects the ps3 to pc then attaches the process and displays a message box when it is complete. It should look like this You must login or register to view this content.

STEP 4: Now we will add some mods. We will do UFO Mode. So create a new button and name it UFO Mode ON and add this function into it.

PS3TMAPI.ProcessSetMemory(0, PS3TMAPI.UnitType.PPU, ProcessID, 0, 0x0110d87F, UFO);

Now if u want super jump u would get the super jump offset and replace it with 0x0110d87f and change the 0x02 to 0x44, 0x7A

So guys with this u should be able to make ur own rte tool. I will be doing more tutorials like this later on.

If u have any questions feel free to ask me u can pm me or add me on skype - hdzombieglitcher

Have Fun! Happy

STEP BY STEP VIDEO:

i will be making more tutorials like this for different things such as HUDelems, button monitoring, make binds, modding elf with hxd and ida, and much more. i will also be updateing my thread with vb.net if i can get the code Happy

good job m8 :y:
05-26-2013, 10:03 PM #14
weli
Bounty hunter
gotta do it sometime :0
05-29-2013, 01:48 AM #15
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
Originally posted by DexModderFTW View Post
Hello NGU, today i will be showing you guys how to make a rte tool

Right, lets get started

Have Fun! Happy

STEP BY STEP VIDEO:

Yea this was not needed imcsxs thread teaches all this but with more xplaining.. You should of also given proper credit, you also say ur gping to do tutorials for hud elems make binds and stuff??? Thats allready all released...
06-05-2013, 03:47 PM #16
to be honest, he's just trying to help and he get's loads of hate.

The following user thanked Ansity. for this useful post:

{H} | Exception
06-05-2013, 06:37 PM #17
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Ansity. View Post
to be honest, he's just trying to help and he get's loads of hate.

Typical NGU :kiss:
06-05-2013, 06:41 PM #18
Marsigne
Bounty hunter
Nice tutorial Happy Really explained easy Happy But you can add how to get PS3 target manager, etc.
06-09-2013, 06:27 AM #19
TheMrGeekyMoDz
Bounty hunter
Good Tut !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo