07-08-2013, 12:47 AM #1
Source Code
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); *** READ ***

Hey guys, today i'll be previewing a small bit of a project i've been working on for the past couple of weeks. This picks up where IHC James left off. Months ago, he started a project known as 'AC1D' that looked pretty sick. But after getting letters from Activision, he was forced to leave the project alone.

So, what i've decided to do is recreate the entire project from scratch. Note that all of the source code is mine. I didn't steal any of his work. I was just so let down to see such a good project go to waste. So i decided to entitle it AC1D II, picking up from where he left off. Most of the details are still they're and i tried to get everything as close to the original as possible, but note that this is on a ps3 which has much more hardware limitations than an xbox. Im currently in the process of getting a new pc that can run things much faster than my current one, so expect some new content in the future!

Current AC1D II
Features:

Animated Background (Toggle).
Custom Element Library.
Most of every mod everyone knows of.
TV Input Detection (Handles HDMI / AV Input, So shaders can be adjusted accordingly).

Future AC1D II
Features:

Command Console.
User Scripting.
Automatic Updates.
Menu Themes.
Full Menu Customization.
Menu Config File
Player Config File
Menu Expansion.
More Mods (As they are discovered).

Note that is still unfinished. Ive spent most of my time working on the ui. So the functionality isn't fully there yet. Expect more updates soon!

AC1D II Video:

EDIT: AC1D II Is still in development! I have NOT abandoned it. I'm just waiting for my new pc to arrive so im delaying any further work for now. Expect more updates soon
Last edited by Source Code ; 07-23-2013 at 11:46 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to Source Code for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, Ansity., BrinkerzHD, Bucko, ByteSource, Chip ♞, ErasedDev, Maggie Simpson, Esker, GFM, gianluca33, HanleyzHD♚, Heaney, Beats, iMauro, InfinityISB4CK, itzHaZed, KCxFTW, M0T1VAT10N, Mango_Knife, MoTmrD, MrHackerDude1, MRHackzFTW, John, O-H, oIvan, Jango, SC58, Shark, TeRmiiMoDz, TheGreatestSyn, TheJaRniBoi, UnHolyModz, Wattsy, Wesley_Pipes540, xePixTvx, xKtF, xPreeks, xRequiKz, Ziad1997, Zwiik, zZHackzZ
07-08-2013, 06:04 AM #11
damn this sick
07-08-2013, 06:40 AM #12
This shit is dope! Magglass1
07-08-2013, 07:11 AM #13
HanleyzHD♚
Are you high?
Looks amazing. Keep working on this.
07-08-2013, 11:12 AM #14
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by Source
*** READ ***

Hey guys, today i'll be previewing a small bit of a project i've been working on for the past couple of weeks. This picks up where IHC James left off. Months ago, he started a project known as 'AC1D' that looked pretty sick. But after getting letters from Activision, he was forced to leave the project alone.

So, what i've decided to do is recreate the entire project from scratch. Note that all of the source code is mine. I didn't steal any of his work. I was just so let down to see such a good project go to waste. So i decided to entitle it AC1D II, picking up from where he left off. Most of the details are still they're and i tried to get everything as close to the original as possible, but note that this is on a ps3 which has much more hardware limitations than an xbox. Im currently in the process of getting a new pc that can run things much faster than my current one, so expect some new content in the future!

Current AC1D II
Features:

Custom Element Library.
TV Input Detection (Handles HDMI / AV Input, So shaders can be adjusted accordingly).

Future AC1D II
Features:

Command Console.
User Scripting.
Automatic Updates.
Menu Themes.
Full Menu Customization.
Menu Config File
Player Config File
Menu Expansion.

AC1D II
Video:

Hopefully, by the final release, ill have the source code released as well. Hope you guys like it!

OK
This is just SICK
Really Hope you will release this soon
And plz release this to Everyone and not only to Elite
07-08-2013, 04:22 PM #15
Source Code
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HanleyzHD
Looks amazing. Keep working on this.

I plan to!
07-08-2013, 06:17 PM #16
BayAreaLobbies
Do a barrel roll!
This is SICK AF ! Brings Back Old Mw2 Bypass Memories :happycry: Gobble
07-08-2013, 06:50 PM #17
iMauro
Bounty hunter
This looks sooo goood!! I really can't wait till the release!!
But you may freeze yourself if you open the menu Smile
07-08-2013, 07:07 PM #18
Originally posted by Source
*** READ ***

Current AC1D II
Features:

Custom Element Library.

Future AC1D II
Features:

Command Console.
User Scripting.
Automatic Updates.
Menu Themes.
Full Menu Customization.
Menu Config File
Player Config File
Menu Expansion.

AC1D II
Video:

Hopefully, by the final release, ill have the source code released as well. Hope you guys like it!

Really awsome Smile
07-08-2013, 07:31 PM #19
O-H
Bounty hunter
Cool menu James[wink wink Winky Winky]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo