Post: MW3 1.24 RTM Tool [Source & Tool] Made By worrorfight
09-21-2013, 01:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I've been busy lately and havn't had time to work on my first real time editing tool for MW3 so i just thought i would like to release my tool and source. I personally hope one of you guys take this source and add on to it to make it a great MW3 RTM tool, If you do just put the credits. Thanks! :y:

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

&

You need to install this to be able to open my source: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan:

Pictures of my MW3 1.24 RTM Tool:

Last edited by worrorfight ; 02-02-2014 at 01:19 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to worrorfight for this useful post:

-Numb, mason, Bally101, clark1226, Dan Dactyl, dertumter, dolby1, DraMaTiK_DreaM, Esker, HaTeRM4NR33T, Jalisco123, kaser, KevinWinterX, kiwi_modz, koekiemonstarr2, Mango_Knife, milky4444, MoTmrD, Murderlikedj, Notorious, SnaY, sniper-4Eye, Sticky, thahitcrew, Thirst, xgenitikmodder
03-10-2014, 01:34 PM #38
Chris
Former Staff
Great release Matt Winky Winky
03-15-2014, 10:17 PM #39
Dead_Coast
Bounty hunter
What to do? v# cant open
03-16-2014, 10:10 AM #40
Originally posted by FinalFantasyXIV View Post
Hey guys, I've been busy lately and havn't had time to work on my first real time editing tool for MW3 so i just thought i would like to release my tool and source. I personally hope one of you guys take this source and add on to it to make it a great MW3 RTM tool, If you do just put the credits. Thanks! :y:

Download:

&

You need to install this to be able to open my source: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan:

Pictures of my MW3 1.24 RTM Tool:

How do I view source? I cannot open at all, I am not a leecher. I am just trying to learn you know? And your tool has the most options then any other tool with a open source and this would help me greatly. I appreciate this release and would like to open it Smile

The following user thanked ThatGuyWithKush for this useful post:

Agent Juan
03-17-2014, 07:19 AM #41
Siknik64
Gym leader
I think this tool needs to be repackaged. I've tried opening this tool on Windows 7 Home Edition x64 with no luck. Tried using Program Compatibility, no luck. Tried installing the DNB included link, (which I thought wasn't needed if you just want to run the tool) no luck. Can't install the patch for the DNB because I can't find the required GACUtil.exe that it's asking for.

This tool is not finished. I don't know how anyone else got it to work, but it'd sure be nice if people would write more than just two word replies. FIX THIS.
03-18-2014, 03:56 PM #42
Trackerngn
Save Point
Agree, this tool don't want to open !
03-18-2014, 04:22 PM #43
spicky
Do a barrel roll!
same here, the program would not open ?
03-18-2014, 06:21 PM #44
Trackerngn
Save Point
Yes this tool don't work even if you run on admin.
@FinalFantasyXIV pleas fix this problem, your tool have a good look.
06-10-2014, 02:04 PM #45
I dont see a issue with it and Who ever is complaining about this be grateful that he was kind enough to post this for free unlike most of the mod tool developers
06-21-2014, 01:17 PM #46
FinalFantasyXIV, i had the same problem as KillerKane123, and i know this is an old post but, avast says there is a virus in DNB, is there a newer version or something, because i want the RTM tool but it wont let me install DotNetBar

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo