10-06-2013, 08:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,
since the godmode class usage on ps3 is a really big right now I made tool to kick those out of your lobby (if you're the lobby host ofc). Since the tool GMTPS3 released has a lot of "false" positives and not everybody wants to use my CoD Real Time Editor I'm going to release my Anti Godmode Class tool /w the source and a few comments so really everybody should understand whats happening in the app.
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 31 users say thank you to Anera for this useful post:

-SuperMan, Eddie Mac, AlabamaHit, BASEBALL4EVER12, BaSs_HaXoR, DraMaTiK_DreaM, EnforcEIVIoDz, Ghozt007, iifire, ImAzazel, InfinityISB4CK, kaser, kiwi_modz, Loxy, Luxify, Mango_Knife, John, O-H, Rhizx, ThePaaqoHD, Ciri, Txctical, Unknauwn, V--JR7, Whos Your Host, xPreeks, xRevolutions, xSlinkeyy, xxAussiefella69
11-19-2013, 09:55 AM #11
xSlinkeyy
Pokemon Trainer
Great work Anera! =D
12-28-2013, 04:06 AM #12
cex please Smile
06-03-2014, 12:25 AM #13
xProvXKiller
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Anera View Post
Hi,
since the godmode class usage on ps3 is a really big right now I made tool to kick those out of your lobby (if you're the lobby host ofc). Since the tool GMTPS3 released has a lot of "false" positives and not everybody wants to use my CoD Real Time Editor I'm going to release my Anti Godmode Class tool /w the source and a few comments so really everybody should understand whats happening in the app.

can you update link's?
06-03-2014, 03:47 PM #14
zJamie
Bounty hunter
Tool released to give godmode class, tool released to kick people using it. Same website. Same section.

/logic
12-24-2014, 04:35 PM #15
Links down
01-04-2015, 12:18 PM #16
tygouvion123
Climbing up the ladder
please fix link!!!theres to much traffic!!!lol need to try this out because every xp lobby i host theres an a**hole with g'mode
11-15-2016, 12:58 AM #17
Link not work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo