03-28-2014, 06:13 AM #1
ByteSource
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello Guys, today im releasing something i made before well more of long ago. I just wanted to share this with the people that like to be quick, *NOTE* i will be adding more things daily. Hope you guys enjoy, btw this has something pretty cool when you load up multiplayer.

Sorry to say, its only for DEX but im adding CEX at my next update.

heres some pic for the tool:

You must login or register to view this content.

Download:
Virus Scan:

Credits:
oStankyModz
zSunriseModz
xKtf
se7ensins
Last edited by ByteSource ; 03-28-2014 at 06:52 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to ByteSource for this useful post:

bilalansari, zSunriseModz
03-28-2014, 07:02 PM #11
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by RoBzMoDz
heres a pointer why don't you just complete the tool and then release it once instead of updating and putting forever ending downloads links up???

i can do that, but im busy in RL so i was thinkin of just adding a updater
03-29-2014, 12:22 AM #12
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by TeamIdentity View Post
if im not mistaken, i think i wrote " updating daily ".

If I'm not mistaken, it's being a fucking day. Where is the update?. Just finish the tool first then release it.

Have you tried to google the Term "Logic" ?
03-29-2014, 01:42 AM #13
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by kiwi
If I'm not mistaken, it's being a fucking day. Where is the update?. Just finish the tool first then release it.

Have you tried to google the Term "Logic" ?

are you trying to act cool because u made a name changer tool? your tool isnt much but a damn name changer you should fix that
03-29-2014, 02:11 AM #14
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
are you trying to act cool because u made a name changer tool? your tool isnt much but a damn name changer you should fix that

What tool are you talking about? I think your mistaken someone else's tool for mine. Yes my tool has a name changer tab. But it's not just a name changer + it's got 100x more what this has and any other tool out "to date" lol maybe I should rename mine to a "all in one tool" huh lol you make me laugh.
03-29-2014, 02:18 AM #15
Originally posted by kiwi
What tool are you talking about? I think your mistaken someone else's tool for mine. Yes my tool has a name changer tab. But it's not just a name changer + it's got 100x more what this has and any other tool out "to date" lol maybe I should rename mine to a "all in one tool" huh lol you make me laugh.

Your tools are great first of all. Second don't worry about this ****** Identity with his bumass clan. This guy has a huge ego as usual. He thinks hes better than everyone infact if you see his other posts you could tell by the way he acts. Hes a dumb little bitch ****** with gay ass clan everyone sucking everyone dick.

The following user thanked Artiist for this useful post:

kiwi_modz
03-30-2014, 08:37 AM #16
Im sorry would you like to learn C#? because if im correct you dont code, all u do is host sooo??

wow respect Happy
you think you know more about me than my mother or God?! Enzo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo