(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my mod tool for mw3

functions

stats/unlock all

lobby mods

clients

credits

vid

download

[url]https://www.mediafire.com/download/eecv7et6y2kzd28/xDebugKillers+mod+tool+cex+and+dex+mw3+1.24+real.z ip[/url]

virus scan

[url]https://www.virustotal.com/he/file/298aa236df7bb2455729d7d3d51f998478b88e6b21bae513ef b43195be9db279/analysis/[/url]

version 1.0
its not that great i know

credits
enstone
jannick
me
ngu people

The following 2 users say thank you to xDebugKiller for this useful post:

xProvXKiller

The following user groaned xDebugKiller for this awful post:

ByteSource
04-24-2014, 04:08 PM #2
xDebugKiller
Climbing up the ladder
well sorry bruv i am not god so and this is my first tool
05-06-2014, 12:18 AM #3
Edgee
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TehK9
Why are so many people posting things like this, not here to hurt your butt but this is trash. If someone isnt going to make a tool with more things than Aneras, or kiwis tool then dont make anything at all. This isnt a tool its more of GUI designing(BTW its ugly), commond common sense to make something that people will actually like. and dont say its your first tool because its bullshit.

Long story short: Update this to a complete tool, if not its plain useless and gay.

Not to hurt your butt, but if you going to reply like a little kids cusing 24/7 and thinking you raw then dont make your self look stupid and waist your time because ill poop on your head. Enzo

Now come on man. At least he made a tool, let him feel good about it. Picking on people on the internet is just wrong man and it actually was his first tool, I watched him make part of it. How would you feel if I criticized all of your work with trying to make a big statement? Wouldn't feel good now would it.

The following user thanked Edgee for this useful post:

xDebugKiller
05-06-2014, 01:34 AM #4
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Why are so many people posting things like this, not here to hurt your butt but this is trash. If someone isnt going to make a tool with more things than Aneras, or kiwis tool then dont make anything at all. This isnt a tool its more of GUI designing(BTW its ugly), commond common sense to make something that people will actually like. and dont say its your first tool because its bullshit.

Long story short: Update this to a complete tool, if not its plain useless and gay.

Not to hurt your butt, but if you going to reply like a little kids cusing 24/7 and thinking you raw then dont make your self look stupid and waist your time because ill poop on your head. Enzo

Please do not flame other users. Post deleted. This is your warning. Thanks, Taylor.

The following 3 users say thank you to Taylor for this useful post:

A Friend, Edgee, xDebugKiller
05-06-2014, 04:43 PM #5
xDebugKiller
Climbing up the ladder
thanks taylor

The following user thanked xDebugKiller for this useful post:

Taylor
05-07-2014, 04:24 PM #6
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by xDebugKiller View Post
thanks taylor

No problem buddy! Smile
05-08-2014, 05:50 AM #7
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by Edgee View Post
Now come on man. At least he made a tool, let him feel good about it. Picking on people on the internet is just wrong man and it actually was his first tool, I watched him make part of it. How would you feel if I criticized all of your work with trying to make a big statement? Wouldn't feel good now would it.

It wouldn't hurt me at all tbh, if someone dont like my work theres a X button on your browser to close the page Happy i dont make work for a specific person to like.
05-08-2014, 05:51 AM #8
Edgee
Do a barrel roll!
It wouldn't hurt me at all tbh, if someone dont like my work theres a X button on your browser to close the page Happy i dont make work for a specific person to like.

Then why do you have to hate here, click the X button

The following user thanked Edgee for this useful post:

Laser
05-08-2014, 05:57 AM #9
Edgee
Do a barrel roll!

If you don't like it, keep it to yourself instead of starting a rant. He worked hard on this tool, the least you could do is give some constructive criticism. People like you need to leave the modding community. Thanks for giving me another reason to quit.
05-08-2014, 06:18 AM #10
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by Edgee View Post
If you don't like it, keep it to yourself instead of starting a rant. He worked hard on this tool, the least you could do is give some constructive criticism. People like you need to leave the modding community. Thanks for giving me another reason to quit.

Dude kids like you are annoying, there's nobody here forcing you to stay modding. You leave its like nothing happen. I can construct something for him to work on but that will make nothing. when people say stupid shit about someones work then ignore it. + i dont understand you commenting to stop this and that you really think its going to stop just because "you" say so?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo