Post: [PS3] Modern Warfare 3 PS3 100% Legit Completed BLUS 30838
01-04-2012, 11:53 PM #1
cobrag7
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey there NGU members. I noticed that you didn't have a
legit BLUS30838 100% save for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3... well, here you go.
This save is in no way modified and is 100% completed only by me. Inside the save:
Campaign
100.3% with ALL 46 Intel and Veteran completed
Special Ops
100% with Level 50, 48 Stars, and all Survival maps past level 15

I got the Platinum with this save so you probably can't get any trophies unless you modify this.
100% DLC TROPHIES! (up to Light 'Em Up and Special Delivery)
Multiplayer (Split Screen)
Player 1: Level 80 no prestige with a fair amount of challenges done.
Player 2: Level 80 no prestige with 2 prestige tokens that somehow got glitched in there, and Double XP activated.
MUST BE SIGNED INTO THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK TO ACCESS PRESTIGE SHOP IN SPLIT SCREEN. I'm not sure why.. but that's how it's built.
Random Info
Do what you wish with the save but please give me credit. Yes
Feel free to upload this save to other mirrors such as the Xploder Database (because I don't have that program...yet) and any other ones
Thank you to all who have been answering questions and all that so I don't have too.
=D

How To Use?
To use this you must buy Xploder, use a hex editor such as HxD, Hex Workshop, PS3 save unlocker, or transfer to CFW to change my user and console ID to yours so that MW3 may accept the save.
HxD download: You must login or register to view this content.Hex Workshop: You must login or register to view this content.
PS3 Save Unlocker: You must login or register to view this content. source: You must login or register to view this content.
buy Xploder (US): You must login or register to view this content.
buy Xploder (UK): You must login or register to view this content.
Xploder Tutorial (General, non-specific):
You must login or register to view this content.

Hex Editor tutorial:

Only for PS3!
Link
s
Best Free PS3 Save Resigner:
NEW FREE PS3 Save Resigner:
.NET Framework 4:
copy the PARAM.SFO from your clean save and paste it into my save and it will work.
Mediafire: You must login or register to view this content. (PARAM.SFO Removed so I'm absolutely sure that my PSN ID or my console ID do not get hacked)
Last edited by cobrag7 ; 03-07-2013 at 06:50 PM. Reason: PARAM.SFO removed for fear of getting hacked

The following 42 users say thank you to cobrag7 for this useful post:

.NINK., aben, azote, BASEBALL4EVER12, bizman, bo3wais, Capo837, Choco, ChopzModz, Cubs, DARK-LEGEND_GR, DecDeviL, DraMaTiK_DreaM, fdz, Hidden-, Hondarydr, I-LOVE-Coockies, Im Po, iT'z N33D W33D, itsinitial, jobone233, justeve, Kitrow, luislaperica, moviedog, MR_M5, noimitation, Press ►, Prevent, rockym56, Sandyballz, sMoKiNyOo, Swampman, thewayofthelazy, TonyTheRoyal_, Top_Dog_Uk, Wednesday 13, xChidori, XGingerKILLERX-, xSunnylovex
01-20-2012, 08:58 AM #56
Warpage
Illiterates, Illiterates Everywhere.
thanks for this.
01-21-2012, 01:33 AM #57
cobrag7
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by sensationzz View Post
hey i used the ps3 save unlocker thing you sent me and it said param was created but it did nothing all is it said was that shuldnt it give me the file on my computer or something?

I would think so, yes. check in the folder that you have ps3 save unlocker in.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by SmokingBanana View Post
can i get platinum with this?

not unless you somehow modify this.
01-21-2012, 02:31 AM #58
ok i have the file but it didnt work is there a step-by-step tut on how to do it completly right.? cause i think im leaving out a step or puting the param files in the wrong places or something.?
01-21-2012, 10:27 PM #59
i couldnt get it, ill try again later im sure it'll work
01-24-2012, 01:25 AM #60
/RunDos/
Prime Rib
nice one mate
01-25-2012, 11:28 PM #61
Hi first sorry for my english im form spain..xDD
I need hack to MW3 for 100% complet campaigne and spec with 48 stars for this reason:

Playstation Network ISad Awesome Xx_TeTe_LeVeL_xX
Playstation User Name: Xx_TeTe_xX
Modern Warfare 3 BLES/BLUS:BLES 01432
Gamesave Link: You must login or register to view this content. (this is my profile)

good friend, if you do me a favor, it is very important to me, I and my son played together MW3 and this is the profile of your account, and would like to have the operations whit 48 stars and completed the campaign mode 100% , if I could do me would be very happy, and so are good hfe been forgiven and you've already done a lot of people.
greetings and take care.
If you did as I would send the private link or by post?

The following user groaned tete_level for this awful post:

xAUSTIN
01-26-2012, 12:16 AM #62
geeklogik
1337 h@ck$0r
what is the step by step guide for ps3 save unlocker thanks!!
01-26-2012, 10:36 AM #63
Fluxzaah
Do a barrel roll!
thanks for this mate! will use later when i get home and dont have to use a proxy :P
01-27-2012, 12:54 AM #64
geeklogik
1337 h@ck$0r
can any1 please convert my save with xploder pm me if you can thanks so much!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo