Post: MW3 1.23 60000 XP Suicide & All Missions Unlocked SP & SO
10-13-2012, 07:17 PM #1
BuC-ShoTz
TeamMvKâ?¢
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); MW3 1.23 XP 60000 Suicide default_mp.self & ALL MISSIONS UNLOCKED default.self

run sp to unlock all mission in your savedata

You must login or register to view this content.

BLUS30838

MW3 1.23 ELFS
Last edited by BuC-ShoTz ; 10-14-2012 at 12:29 AM.

The following 46 users say thank you to BuC-ShoTz for this useful post:

^TPP^, ResistTheMoon, iTruceFret, Agent_LSD, beastleyshotz, cali123, Choco, CodJumper:, Defeat, DEREKTROTTER, El N0wr0w, ExceptionHell, FAKA_ELITE, forflah123, iTsCaLLeDMoDDin, TheMightyMoJo, M QTR, Maty360414, max88, MRxBIGxSTUFF, Murt, Newelly, pred-88, primetime43, Pseudo_Soldier, Pulsar877, Cmd-X, RaspberryIce, RealTimeEditz, rincoglionito, SavageRising, Slice, Snake Eyes, SoFlyMultiiHD, STyLe_JapaN, Taylor, TheJaRniBoi, UnHolyModz, UnknownModsHD, Xcutioner, XxShadowhawkxX, YOUGAME, zAutoAiiM_, Zwiik
10-14-2012, 12:35 PM #128
zAutoAiiM_
GET OFF MY DICK!!!!
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
:lol: So I just tried that, and it kicks me straight back out to the XMB. :dumb:

Bro I have the same prob as you.. Did you find away?
10-14-2012, 01:07 PM #129
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by ShoTz View Post
MW3 1.23 XP 60000 Suicide default_mp.self & ALL MISSIONS UNLOCKED default.self

BLUS30838

MW3 1.23 ELFS

i just get a error when i start up mw3 or it says insert the disc ?? what region is this for? my region is 1428
10-14-2012, 01:50 PM #130
Originally posted by LightModz View Post
i just get a error when i start up mw3 or it says insert the disc ?? what region is this for? my region is 1428

hi light add me on skype asap i can help u skype:unknownmodshd
10-14-2012, 01:52 PM #131
sharjy
Bounty hunter
this dosnt work if u replace the default self and default mp self u get black screen and if u replace the ebot its work but its not **** so any fix ???
10-14-2012, 02:01 PM #132
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
If you've gotten it to work by doing all package installations from 1.19 to 1.23, PLEASE for the love of GOD post your damn packages. No one can find them. If you all keep saying it works, then post it so we can see that it does. Where did you find the downloads? :dumb:

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Originally posted by zAutoAiiM
Bro I have the same prob as you.. Did you find away?

No. I tried everything. The way it seems to work now is by installing the package updates from 1.19 to 1.23. I don't see how that would fix it, but that's everyone excuse. But! I don't know where the fuck they're finding these packages. I've asked that they post the source, or upload the packages so we can try it out.
10-14-2012, 02:07 PM #133
If you cant find the packages go to: You must login or register to view this content.
and replace BLUS30838 with your region code. there are all packages. 1.19-1.23 Winky Winky
10-14-2012, 02:22 PM #134
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377

BLUS30838

MW3 1.23 ELFS

when i replace this files in my external drive it says (this game cannot be played at the current video output)??? what can i do?

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

BLUS30838

MW3 1.23 ELFS

EDIT:

i found this can you help me?

Hi,
I am facing a problem with running Saints Row 3(BLUS30666). The fix came as a .pkg file with the 1.04 update in it. So i extracted it with PkgView 1.3 and copied it over replacing files in my PS3_GAME dir. Now it mounts fine with mmDM and shows in /app_home/ in my PS3. But it doesnt start and shows me a message "You cannot play this game with the current video output setting(80028F10).
I have tried changing my Video output settings to all possible values. It used to work previously with the BD Emulator HDD method. Any workaround for this?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. - I use HDMI 1.4a cable to connect to my LG D2342P 3D monitor with a native resolution of 1080p.
For resolution is your param.sfo i have same problem with ratchet all4one, and i download original param, change fw version with param editor and from then its ok

EDIT :2

i loaded it with original param.sfo and it loaded but it does not recognize the eboot i suicide and it does not gives me the 60,000 per suicide the mods dont load
Last edited by Maty360414 ; 10-14-2012 at 02:51 PM.
10-14-2012, 03:12 PM #135
BuC-ShoTz
TeamMvKâ?¢
Originally posted by Maty360414 View Post
when i replace this files in my external drive it says (this game cannot be played at the current video output)??? what can i do?

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

EDIT:

i found this can you help me?

Hi,
I am facing a problem with running Saints Row 3(BLUS30666). The fix came as a .pkg file with the 1.04 update in it. So i extracted it with PkgView 1.3 and copied it over replacing files in my PS3_GAME dir. Now it mounts fine with mmDM and shows in /app_home/ in my PS3. But it doesnt start and shows me a message "You cannot play this game with the current video output setting(80028F10).
I have tried changing my Video output settings to all possible values. It used to work previously with the BD Emulator HDD method. Any workaround for this?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. - I use HDMI 1.4a cable to connect to my LG D2342P 3D monitor with a native resolution of 1080p.
For resolution is your param.sfo i have same problem with ratchet all4one, and i download original param, change fw version with param editor and from then its ok

EDIT :2

i loaded it with original param.sfo and it loaded but it does not recognize the eboot i suicide and it does not gives me the 60,000 per suicide the mods dont load

i know it works but not from backup, you need to install the pkgs, make sure bd emu is turned on in mm, and run the game, u should not be replaceing files from the backupdir.

the sfo's are way differnt from update and disc
10-14-2012, 03:22 PM #136
i know it works but not from backup, you need to install the pkgs, make sure bd emu is turned on in mm, and run the game, u should not be replaceing files from the backupdir.

the sfo's are way differnt from update and disc

yo buc can u tell me how to edit mw3 eboots please many thanks add me on skype unknownmodshd

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo