10-17-2012, 02:55 AM #1
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); if moderators or higher believe this belongs in elite move it there.
did update since im still working on this to work again.

Well here it goes for those who do not know this, those with 3.55 modded mw3 can infect another online user with the modded lobby to be able to host! its really simple to do. but it still all needs a nice person on 3.55 that will host to do this and release it.

pretty much what im explaining is how to let any 4.25 users host modded mw3.
------------------------------------------------------------

[the 3.55 part]
1. first have a modded eboot You must login or register to view this content. for your mw3 1.23 for 3.55 setup and online. pretty sure your already have one....mines a blus30838

2. find a online match of HARD CORE DOMINATION and become host with the one person you are sharing the patch with. play and then back out after the one you want to also host has joined and seen the mods active.

3. this is the tricky part. only the next host will get the mods passed on.
-------------------------------------------------------

[The 4.25 part]

1. Have the host on 3.55 invite you to their party and find a online HARDCORE DOM match as them as host. play through to make sure they are hosting.

2. be first host after 3.55 hacked host leaves, see if you have xp and then back out.
3. start a match and enjoy Happy

also anyone else in the lobby that leaves before the second host gets to keep modded javs and knock back with no xp.
after the second host leaves everything is set back to normal.

------------------------------------------------

its will not pass on from non hacked users to other non hacked users, but it plays just as if you was on a 3.55

this was tested with a modified eboot.bin -link- You must login or register to view this content. for blus30838 that had 30000 xp modded jav and knock back, all was passed on as in the video i was the one on 3.55 but the host was ion 4.25 and was now infected with my mods. i do not know if this works for other patches yet.

also now the knock back set on a private match with no fall damage perk and double health sets will let you knife them from laying down or any weapon as long as you dnt kill them first C:
Last edited by alchybear ; 10-17-2012 at 09:13 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to alchybear for this useful post:

Insult, Jango, RealTimeEditz, SavageRising, riggstq, xSoulEdge
10-17-2012, 05:21 PM #20
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by cesarhelljp View Post
I have 2 ps3´s one on 3.55 and the other on 4.25, I have the mod on my 3.55 but my biggest problem is to get the host, I´ve tried for hours to get the host but unsuccessful. this mod is useless if we can´t successfully get the host, so I won´t bother try this any longer until a proper patch is made.
its usless to you sionce your internet sux, no offense but even with a force host your dnt have a stronge chance of getting it. even if you pay 90 a month its still not easy to get it.
10-17-2012, 05:27 PM #21
WINNERS_CIRCLE24
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by alchybear View Post
if moderators or higher believe this belongs in elite move it there.

Well here it goes for those who do not know this, those with 3.55 modded mw3 can infect another online user with the modded lobby to be able to host! its really simple to do. but it still all needs a nice person on 3.55 that will host to do this and release it.

pretty much what im explaining is how to let any 4.25 users host modded mw3.
------------------------------------------------------------

[the 3.55 part]
1. first have a modded eboot You must login or register to view this content. for your mw3 1.23 for 3.55 setup and online. pretty sure your already have one....mines a blus30838

2.go online into a private match and set it just like a regular online domination and start.
you will have your modes active then. end game

3 save game mode to your vault.
this does not complete the mod yet since it needs to be activated by the original 3.55 user.

4. find a online match of domination and become host with the one person you are sharing the patch with. play through or back out after the one you want to also host has joined and seen the mods active.

5 now the original host part is complete this is where the ones on 4.25 official firmware take over, make a private match and load the online vault of the original modding host's domination recipe. load and play and enjoy Happy . take it online or private only thing you need to be is host for it to work now! last only till you exit game or turn off the ps3!

-------------------------------------------------------

[The 4.25 part]

1. Have the host on 3.55 invite you to their party and find a online dom match as them as host. play through to make sure they are hosting.

2. back out and go to a private match and go to online vault and load up the host's dom xp recipe they made.

3. start match and enjoy Happy

------------------------------------------------

its will not pass on from non hacked users to other non hacked users, but it plays just as if you was on a 3.55

this was tested with a modified eboot.bin -link- You must login or register to view this content. for blus30838 that had 30000 xp modded jav and knock back, all was passed on as in the video i was the one on 3.55 but the host was ion 4.25 and was now infected with my mods. i do not know if this works for other patches yet.

also now the knock back set on a private match with no fall damage perk and double health sets will let you knife them from laying down or any weapon as long as you dnt kill them first C:

if you need someone to record with a hd pvr ill be happy to for you Smile
10-17-2012, 05:51 PM #22
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by tq1 View Post
i have just tryed twice and could not get to work could you maybe message me a tut in less words how its easier to understand
sorry for my mistake 3.55 you have to do a hardcore r dom online match to infect the patch

The following user thanked alchybear for this useful post:

riggstq
10-17-2012, 06:21 PM #23
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
sorry for my mistake 3.55 you have to do a hardcore r dom online match to infect the patch

so make a reg dom in private and save in vault then go hardcore dom public match with the infectee then they load the dom recipe in your vault and then theyre infected?
10-17-2012, 07:21 PM #24
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
so make a reg dom in private and save in vault then go hardcore dom public match with the infectee then they load the dom recipe in your vault and then theyre infected?
they have to become host. just go to hc dom and when host just back out, the on that wants host has to become host first to get the infection

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

and if that does not work im working on figuring out what exactly im doing that got this working.

The following user thanked alchybear for this useful post:

riggstq
10-17-2012, 07:31 PM #25
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
they have to become host. just go to hc dom and when host just back out, the on that wants host has to become host first to get the infection

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

and if that does not work im working on figuring out what exactly im doing that got this working.

ahhh right so this isnt soo easy as it seems ok then mate no worrys
10-17-2012, 09:28 PM #26
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
MW2 all over again. I can already hear the kids screaming, CHALLENGE LOBBY PLEEAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!
11-05-2012, 08:56 PM #27
can some one do this with me just want to try and see if it works psn: xWizModz
02-19-2014, 11:54 PM #28
i have got a modded eboot for xp lobby, the xp works but when the game ends everyone is back to there original level. can anyone help me with this please?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo