10-17-2012, 02:55 AM #1
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); if moderators or higher believe this belongs in elite move it there.
did update since im still working on this to work again.

Well here it goes for those who do not know this, those with 3.55 modded mw3 can infect another online user with the modded lobby to be able to host! its really simple to do. but it still all needs a nice person on 3.55 that will host to do this and release it.

pretty much what im explaining is how to let any 4.25 users host modded mw3.
------------------------------------------------------------

[the 3.55 part]
1. first have a modded eboot You must login or register to view this content. for your mw3 1.23 for 3.55 setup and online. pretty sure your already have one....mines a blus30838

2. find a online match of HARD CORE DOMINATION and become host with the one person you are sharing the patch with. play and then back out after the one you want to also host has joined and seen the mods active.

3. this is the tricky part. only the next host will get the mods passed on.
-------------------------------------------------------

[The 4.25 part]

1. Have the host on 3.55 invite you to their party and find a online HARDCORE DOM match as them as host. play through to make sure they are hosting.

2. be first host after 3.55 hacked host leaves, see if you have xp and then back out.
3. start a match and enjoy Happy

also anyone else in the lobby that leaves before the second host gets to keep modded javs and knock back with no xp.
after the second host leaves everything is set back to normal.

------------------------------------------------

its will not pass on from non hacked users to other non hacked users, but it plays just as if you was on a 3.55

this was tested with a modified eboot.bin -link- You must login or register to view this content. for blus30838 that had 30000 xp modded jav and knock back, all was passed on as in the video i was the one on 3.55 but the host was ion 4.25 and was now infected with my mods. i do not know if this works for other patches yet.

also now the knock back set on a private match with no fall damage perk and double health sets will let you knife them from laying down or any weapon as long as you dnt kill them first C:
Last edited by alchybear ; 10-17-2012 at 09:13 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to alchybear for this useful post:

Insult, Jango, RealTimeEditz, SavageRising, riggstq, xSoulEdge
10-17-2012, 03:28 AM #2
1austin112
League Champion
This is great to know....wonder if someone nice on here would try it with me....would donate all vbux Smile
10-17-2012, 05:11 AM #3
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
I dont try yet this, but if this is true then Mw3 will be more shitty then ever! Drack
10-17-2012, 05:34 AM #4
CodJumper:
I defeated!
Put this in Elite. We don't need an outbreak of Mw2 all over again.

The following 2 users say thank you to CodJumper: for this useful post:

Sal, Zwiik

The following user groaned CodJumper: for this awful post:

DEREKTROTTER
10-17-2012, 09:36 AM #5
joni_djESP
Can’t trickshot me!
u copy this method from the thread of eboot. lol i discover the infection eboot.
10-17-2012, 10:15 AM #6
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by alchybear View Post
if moderators or higher believe this belongs in elite move it there.

Well here it goes for those who do not know this, those with 3.55 modded mw3 can infect another online user with the modded lobby to be able to host! its really simple to do. but it still all needs a nice person on 3.55 that will host to do this and release it.

[the 3.55 part]
1. first have a modded eboot You must login or register to view this content. for your mw3 1.23 for 3.55 setup and online. pretty sure your already have one....mines a blus30838

2.go online into a private match and set it just like a regular online domination and start.
you will have your modes active then. end game

3 save game mode to your vault.
this does not complete the mod yet since it needs to be activated by the original 3.55 user.

4. find a online match of domination and become host with the one person you are sharing the patch with. play through or back out after the one you want to also host has joined and seen the mods active.

5 now the original host part is complete this is where the ones on 4.25 official firmware take over, make a private match and load the online vault of the original modding host's domination recipe. load and play and enjoy Happy . take it online or private only thing you need to be is host for it to work now! last only till you exit game or turn off the ps3!

[The 4.25 part]

1. Have the host on 3.55 invite you to their party and find a online dom match as them as host. play through to make sure they are hosting.

2. back out and go to a private match and go to online vault and load up the host's dom xp recipe they made.

3. start match and enjoy Happy

its will not pass on from non hacked users to other non hacked users, but it plays just as if you was on a 3.55

this was tested with a modified eboot.bin -link- You must login or register to view this content. for blus30838 that had 30000 xp modded jav and knock back, all was passed on as in the video i was the one on 3.55 but the host was ion 4.25 and was now infected with my mods. i do not know if this works for other patches yet.

also now the knock back set on a private match with no fall damage perk and double health sets will let you knife them from laying down or any weapon as long as you dnt kill them first C:

Great tut mate Smile
10-17-2012, 11:27 AM #7
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
Anyone wanna do for me?
Offering all my vBux.
10-17-2012, 01:05 PM #8
Yolo Brahs !
Are you high?
Just to make sure i understood it right: Now everyone who has a friend with a 3.55 and who's willing to host these lobbies is able to get infected ?!

If so please put this in the elite section otherwise mw3 will turn into another mw2 !!!

peace
10-17-2012, 03:39 PM #9
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by djESP View Post
u copy this method from the thread of eboot. lol i discover the infection eboot.

proof? cause i did not copy anything here.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Originally posted by Yolo
Just to make sure i understood it right: Now everyone who has a friend with a 3.55 and who's willing to host these lobbies is able to get infected ?!

If so please put this in the elite section otherwise mw3 will turn into another mw2 !!!

peace

only able to if the friend with 3.55 has the modded dom recipe saved in his online vault and even gets online.
10-17-2012, 03:43 PM #10
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by alchybear View Post
if moderators or higher believe this belongs in elite move it there.

[the 3.55 part]

2.go online into a private match and set it just like a regular online domination and start.
you will have your modes active then. end game

3 save game mode to your vault.
this does not complete the mod yet since it needs to be activated by the original 3.55 user.

4. find a online match of domination and become host with the one person you are sharing the patch with. play through or back out after the one you want to also host has joined and seen the mods active.

5 now the original host part is complete this is where the ones on 4.25 official firmware take over, make a private match and load the online vault of the original modding host's domination recipe. load and play and enjoy Happy . take it online or private only thing you need to be is host for it to work now! last only till you exit game or turn off the ps3!

[The 4.25 part]

1. Have the host on 3.55 invite you to their party and find a online dom match as them as host. play through to make sure they are hosting.

2. back out and go to a private match and go to online vault and load up the host's dom xp recipe they made.

3. start match and enjoy Happy

i have just tryed twice and could not get to work could you maybe message me a tut in less words how its easier to understand

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo