Post: MW3 - Prestige , Stats , Unlock All & Some Mods All Clients
01-05-2013, 11:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey,

Today i post this thread for show to the community my last stuff done with real time on PS3.

don't flame this thread , it's a thread for answer to some members who said "We can mod online with real time?" and the answer is , yes.

I will not release offsets , Because it's too easy. If someone want try to make this , you need to learn how work the game. it's important to understand what you mod , the memory editing it's very interesting , i have learn it with the xbox community since much months.

Thanks for reading.

The following 71 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

^TPP^, _KraZed_, -Elmas15-, iTruceFret, Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮, ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, ℳaTiCz, ADAM594, Bad Luck Brian, Bubbles Are Fun, Bucko, Capo837, Crave., DETERMiiNED, DiiMoON_YouTube, ErasedDev, Disslzit, eddine67, El_Mas_Chingon, EternalHabit, FAKA_ELITE, Felipe Guerra, GaLaXy98-q8, GaMeRGiRL_2310, Gendjisan, Ali D Killer, GJx, Guzman, Hack Pack, HaTuH_, hibye3, HonuCinema, II Dave II, iPROFamily, xTc, Jeremy, KrElZo, Magic Monkey, MaJiiCz, MarioHacks, MegaMister, MerkFTW, mikkel9999, MiracleWhip, MrHackerDude1, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, O-H, GandalfsBish, panchiz, Pseudo_Soldier, Pulsar877, Q8FoX, RainMaker., redbullmasta, SALEM-x, say-say123, SC58, Shisha, skillz369, TheJaRniBoi, Vanz, Vectriixx, Wattsy, x_GeRaRD-8, xCALEBx, xGreekModzHD, xKtF, xRequiKz, zGooNzLobbies

The following user groaned iMCSx for this awful post:

Restrain
01-06-2013, 02:42 AM #11
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Great work, this shows that you have been doing a lot of work with real time modding. Smile
01-06-2013, 02:46 AM #12
Guzman
Versace Versace
You are a Legend!... Lol i wish i knew how to do all this :/
Good Post BTW
Originally posted by iMCSx View Post
Hey,

Today i post this thread for show to the community my last stuff done with real time on PS3.

don't flame this thread , it's a thread for answer to some members who said "We can mod online with real time?" and the answer is , yes.

I will not release offsets , Because it's too easy. If someone want try to make this , you need to learn how work the game. it's important to understand what you mod , the memory editing it's very interesting , i have learn it with the xbox community since much months.

Thanks for reading.

The following user thanked Guzman for this useful post:

King
01-06-2013, 03:43 AM #13
SC58
Former Staff
It's for PS3 dude...

dumb ppl these days right? lol
01-06-2013, 03:48 AM #14
xKtF
In my man cave
Nice work bro.
01-06-2013, 04:16 AM #15
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
incredible job!, now we have to learn how to make this work :P

thx aerosoul94 , IMCSX
01-06-2013, 04:20 AM #16
This is pretty easy...Now that someone released a way to do some real time editing....smh wish someone could've told me earleir
01-06-2013, 05:32 AM #17
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
Originally posted by another user
This is pretty easy...Now that someone released a way to do some real time editing....smh wish someone could've told me earleir

Do you have the EBOOT.BIN after doing the DEFAULT_MP.ELF thing? The process its not showing for me on the Debug program...
01-06-2013, 06:25 AM #18
xReloadedModz
Bounty hunter
Hey,

Thanks for reading.

Do you only see the name changing or everyone? Also do you only see the leaderboards or everyone? Because i didnt find you on any leaderboards...
01-06-2013, 11:12 AM #19
ExceptionHell
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄
Originally posted by ELITE View Post
Do you have the EBOOT.BIN after doing the DEFAULT_MP.ELF thing? The process its not showing for me on the Debug program...

I can give you my Eboot Mw3, it works with Process' on Debugger PS3 Winky Winky

The following 3 users say thank you to ExceptionHell for this useful post:

FAKA_ELITE, FM|T Enstone, O-H

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo