01-31-2013, 10:36 PM #1
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I'm getting alot of friendsrequest on Skype and everyone asks me, "Can you help me to Unlock All?". So I'm making a tutorial now for everyone who has problems.

(As you can see, theres nothing)
You must login or register to view this content.

Open up Debugger and go to this Adress: "0x01C19FF2" and hit Enter.
Press "CTRL+I" and a window should pop up.
Copy "0x0A0A0A0A" and replace it with the first bar (It's the Value), go to the bar which says "length" copy "0x1064" and replace it. Press "Ok"

(That's how it should look like)

Go to your PS3, Search a game ONLINE, when the game has started back out then.
Now you got All Titles and Emblems only for weapons!

To get all Titels and Emblems + all weapons level 31, go back to Debugger and search this Adress "0x01C190B4" hit enter.
Press "CTRL+I" again, Copy "0x1e381e38" and replace the value, replace the length with "710" and press "Ok".
(Thats how it should look like)

Go back to your PS3, search a game online, choose a class.

Press the "Start" button, the gun is now on lvl 31!

Now back out, you also got now all missing Titles and Emblems now.

I hope I helped some people, please don't be mad if you think it's a useless tutorial, some people don't know how to do it.

Thanks to iMCSx for the Offsets. <3
And thanks to Anera for the weapons offset. Smile

- (Sorry for my english, still not perfect) Smile
Last edited by Raz0rMind ; 02-01-2013 at 09:33 PM.

The following 54 users say thank you to Raz0rMind for this useful post:

^TPP^, -Google-, ℳaTiCz, a7meDz, Aegon Targaryen, AMNE, BASEBALL4EVER12, TheDeadLift, cod5cl, eddine67, EliteHackzPS3, ExpectKING, FTDreload, FwiskyFIFA, GE90, Ali D Killer, Giantsfan15, Gustavowee2, H-A-X-O, H41822, have fun, HaXingInc, Hxrry, IIFusiionsII, iiReFuZee, iLennyBhoyx, iLLy-i, Immaculate., Insult, Jarvis123 xOGx, KaReM-D, Maty360414, MegaMister, Milo-, Q8FoX, RichModder, ICS Vortex, SC58, sheggy012, Dacoco, Slice, SnaY, SonyBlack, STYL3S, THE-KILLERZ07, riggstq, xGreekModzHD, xInfuzeModz, xKing04zZ, xKtF, xSoulEdge, ZerOtObey+RM, zGooNzLobbies

The following 3 users groaned at Raz0rMind for this awful post:

HonuCinema, primetime43
02-01-2013, 07:53 PM #20
Originally posted by Raz0rrr View Post
So, I'm getting alot of friendsrequest on Skype and everyone asks me, "Can you help me to Unlock All?". So I'm making a tutorial now for everyone who has problems.

Copy "0x0A0A0A0A" and replace it with the first bar (It's the Value), go to the bar which says "length" copy "0x1064" and replace it. Press "Ok"

To get all Titels and Emblems + all weapons level 31, go back to Debugger and search this Adress "0x01C190B4" hit enter.
Press "CTRL+I" again, Copy "0x1e381e38" and replace the value, replace the length with "710" and press "Ok".

I hope I helped some people, please don't be mad if you think it's a useless tutorial, some people don't know how to do it.

great tut , thank u mate , i just wanted to ask , will this change my stats or get me banned ? cause i dont want to loose anything , thnx again

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

im sorry for being a noob , but can you be more clear ? what's PS3 DEX and how to get it ? and please put some download links cause i cant find debugger on google !
02-01-2013, 08:36 PM #21
Originally posted by Raz0rrr View Post
So, I'm getting alot of friendsrequest on Skype and everyone asks me, "Can you help me to Unlock All?". So I'm making a tutorial now for everyone who has problems.

I would have groaned because I'm trying to make money from this but on the other hand it was a good tutorial and has and will help alot of people so for that I gave it a " Thanks " and I can still make money from people that don't have a jailbroken ps3 ect but alot of people will go looking for rep and do it for free Smile

The following user groaned iLennyBhoyx for this awful post:

a7meDz
02-01-2013, 09:02 PM #22
Originally posted by iLennyBhoyx View Post
I would have groaned because I'm trying to make money from this but on the other hand it was a good tutorial and has and will help alot of people so for that I gave it a " Thanks " and I can still make money from people that don't have a jailbroken ps3 ect but alot of people will go looking for rep and do it for free Smile

hey dude , do this hack needs CFW ? how can i convert my OFW ps3 to DEX ? i have a JB PS3 also

The following 2 users groaned at a7meDz for this awful post:

Dhaax., iLennyBhoyx
02-01-2013, 09:40 PM #23
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
Originally posted by Anera View Post
no credit to me for the weapon xp offset? :(
I was the first person to post it as far as I know.

Sorry Gasp
Edited & thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Originally posted by iLennyBhoyx View Post

Thank you for not being mad at me, I just wanted to help some people who don't know how to do it. Smile
Dont worry man, there are enough people. Im doing the same thing like you. :b

The following user thanked Raz0rMind for this useful post:

iLennyBhoyx
02-01-2013, 10:15 PM #24
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
Originally posted by a7meDz View Post
great tut , thank u mate , i just wanted to ask , will this change my stats or get me banned ? cause i dont want to loose anything , thnx again

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

im sorry for being a noob , but can you be more clear ? what's PS3 DEX and how to get it ? and please put some download links cause i cant find debugger on google !

You can edit also your stats, you can do so much with RTE if you know how to use it.

You can get banned if you mess up your stats. ( I dont recommend it, you'll get banned)
Heres an Tutorial how to switch to Dex by Choco:

Just google what exactly a Dex Console is. Smile
02-01-2013, 10:16 PM #25
debugger download link?
02-01-2013, 10:45 PM #26
MegaMister
Former Mega Staff
Very good joob bro! Happy
02-01-2013, 11:37 PM #27
Thank you for this i was getting confused by the > part in that thread
02-02-2013, 12:14 AM #28
Hxrry
Banned
This is amazing, actually is! Thanks for this awesome tutorial, help's so much! Your the best Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo