02-19-2013, 10:43 PM #1
iankun
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys ! I was looking around on Youtube and found this

You must login or register to view this content.

Basicly ( for who dońt want to watch the video ) it's a glitch that you will be able to choose your custom classe on All or Nothing

So here are the steps to do the glitch

1) Create a custom FFA mode on Private match
2) Save it on the first place
3) Load your custom FFA mode UNTIL you have an error message ( takes long time... sometimes)
4) When you get the error message, quickly, go to All or Nothing and you should be able to choose your custom classe ! Smile

I am not English so sorry if you don't really understand me

The following 2 users say thank you to iankun for this useful post:

khalar9, PrideBushido
03-29-2013, 01:00 AM #20
G-O-M-F-L
Gym leader
Yeah sometimes it won't work right away. Sometimes it does though. I don't play aon with the glitch, I do MITD. You can get a lot more kills and if u do the glitch in MITD and get host, every one only has a knife with no ammo and you have a gun.
One day I played a game backed out to private match and only took one try to get the error. And some times it takes 5 minutes.
03-29-2013, 04:11 AM #21
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by David14 View Post
Yeah sometimes it won't work right away. Sometimes it does though. I don't play aon with the glitch, I do MITD. You can get a lot more kills and if u do the glitch in MITD and get host, every one only has a knife with no ammo and you have a gun.
One day I played a game backed out to private match and only took one try to get the error. And some times it takes 5 minutes.

i get the error, but glitch dont work
03-29-2013, 04:27 AM #22
G-O-M-F-L
Gym leader
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
i get the error, but glitch dont work

If you get the error keep it on the error for like 15 seconds to make sure it's a real error. When you try and load the game type fast you will always get the error but then it will says game type load successful, if it stays an error for at least 15 seconds you're good. If it gives u and error and u back out as fast as you can to matchmaking it won't work, that's why it isn't working for you . Cause this glitch does work,also make sure you're using the right game type. Aon = free for all. MITD = sabotage
03-29-2013, 04:56 AM #23
II-BEAST-II
Do a barrel roll!
sucks it got patched but it seems like it was fun
03-29-2013, 05:16 AM #24
G-O-M-F-L
Gym leader
Originally posted by II View Post
sucks it got patched but it seems like it was fun

Didn't get patched
03-29-2013, 05:18 AM #25
II-BEAST-II
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by David14 View Post
Didn't get patched

i didnt bother to try it i just read the post bu now i can try it ;}
03-29-2013, 07:46 PM #26
how this work?
03-29-2013, 11:38 PM #27
rocacu
Banned
Patched? Didn't work
04-07-2013, 05:02 AM #28
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
Originally posted by Diamond
Damn, aparently they are still updating this game.. fPHUCK YOU IW!

You do GFX?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo