01-29-2014, 01:59 PM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys the last few days I've been working on a menu base that is very user friendly!
I have finally finished it and am deciding to release it the menu has a verification system and is all clients I have also added detailed explanation in the source file on how to add things etc.
The menu supports CCAPI and DEXGandalf the Grey

VS Source File: You must login or register to view this content. (Direct Link)

Note: If you are going to post this on other forums please ask for my permission first.
THIS IS A MENU BASE NOT A MOD MENU. You make a menu from it add options and things!
If You dont know C# dont even bother! :p or you can learn from this, your choice.

Enjoy.
If you need any help add me on Skype at xjustinx12x

Credits
Bo
Taylor
xSonoro
Seb
Choco
Anyone I missed

Screenshots

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Shark ; 05-08-2014 at 03:41 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

Claww1337-, Josh_ox3, John, xProvXKiller, TypicalModder, xSlinkeyy

The following user groaned Shark for this awful post:

03-08-2014, 10:26 PM #11
Originally posted by sharkbait263 View Post
First of all.... "Jetpack Mods" are like 4 lines of coding.... its not even difficult.
Seconf of all... anyone can make dpad monitoring its not hard to go to the offset then compare the bytes from C#

And how is making a menu base difficult or any different? Stop acting like such a hardass.
03-08-2014, 10:37 PM #12
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by AlmightySo View Post
And how is making a menu base difficult or any different? Stop acting like such a hardass.

a hardass? :lol:

whatever I got better things to do then argue with you.
03-09-2014, 04:23 AM #13
Lol excuse me? Nobody else has released Jet Pack Mods. I've released dpad button handling on almost every cod(Thanks to SC5Cool Man (aka Tustin), I've updated Hud Elements for Ghosts Numerous times. And what have you done for this community kiddy? Oh that's right, nothing. No please go back to playing with your usb mods. Smile

USB Mods, LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

This isn't about what you've done for the community.

This is about you hating on people for no fucking reason you retard.
03-10-2014, 01:16 AM #14
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by TypicalModder View Post
USB Mods, LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

This isn't about what you've done for the community.

This is about you hating on people for no fucking reason you retard.

"This is about hating on people for no fucking reason you retard" Now isn't that a tad redundant? Sit the fuck down.

The following user thanked Absolute Zero for this useful post:

BadExceptionZ
03-10-2014, 01:17 AM #15
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.

You know, this is the one time I really appreciate you. Iv'e had a great laugh at the amount of stupidity that has come out of Shark, thanks for this Smile
03-11-2014, 05:55 AM #16
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by ZeroNGU View Post
You know, this is the one time I really appreciate you. Iv'e had a great laugh at the amount of stupidity that has come out of Shark, thanks for this Smile

STOP! you dont want to hurt sharks feelings. hes a 9 year old boy, let him hit 10 then add some slang. Our Language is to much for him to hear.:p
03-11-2014, 06:00 AM #17
ByteSource
League Champion

its ok, shark thinks hes cool because hes in previews for hire + because he makes bases from other peoples work + I have noticed that he doesn't understand his work because most of it is done by Taylor and Bo. he probably just did the huds and Menu strings.
this is when you know that kids think there cool when they got 10k rep but no friends in life just via internet. i suppose if you mention a big word for a little kid he'll google it then respond.
03-11-2014, 06:26 PM #18
Well it's good guys? each stop in his camps!
03-11-2014, 10:58 PM #19
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by TeamIdentity View Post
its ok, shark thinks hes cool because hes in previews for hire + because he makes bases from other peoples work + I have noticed that he doesn't understand his work because most of it is done by Taylor and Bo. he probably just did the huds and Menu strings.
this is when you know that kids think there cool when they got 10k rep but no friends in life just via internet. i suppose if you mention a big word for a little kid he'll google it then respond.

And Shark has been slayyyyyyyyyyyeeeddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo