01-29-2014, 01:59 PM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys the last few days I've been working on a menu base that is very user friendly!
I have finally finished it and am deciding to release it the menu has a verification system and is all clients I have also added detailed explanation in the source file on how to add things etc.
The menu supports CCAPI and DEXGandalf the Grey

VS Source File: You must login or register to view this content. (Direct Link)

Note: If you are going to post this on other forums please ask for my permission first.
THIS IS A MENU BASE NOT A MOD MENU. You make a menu from it add options and things!
If You dont know C# dont even bother! :p or you can learn from this, your choice.

Enjoy.
If you need any help add me on Skype at xjustinx12x

Credits
Bo
Taylor
xSonoro
Seb
Choco
Anyone I missed

Screenshots

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Shark ; 05-08-2014 at 03:41 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

Claww1337-, Josh_ox3, John, xProvXKiller, TypicalModder, xSlinkeyy

The following user groaned Shark for this awful post:

01-29-2014, 04:13 PM #2
So you just like to copy and paste coding and change the hud elements? Lmfao how is this any different from all the other bases you made? Oh right, it's not. Not that hard to make a menu base.

The following 3 users say thank you to Black Panther for this useful post:

$ticky, kiwi_modz, WeJailbreakYou
03-07-2014, 09:07 AM #3
lanaiscool
Bounty hunter
download link not working :(

The following user thanked lanaiscool for this useful post:

R3ALYZED
03-07-2014, 11:39 AM #4
Luphox
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by AlmightySo View Post
So you just like to copy and paste coding and change the hud elements? Lmfao how is this any different from all the other bases you made? Oh right, it's not. Not that hard to make a menu base.

I haven't see any Menu Bases from you.. Make one first, then talk shit about others.

The following user thanked Luphox for this useful post:

Johnny_C
03-08-2014, 12:39 PM #5
Shark
Retired.

okay ill make a completely different coded menu base for each game... yea makes sense you fucking idiot... look at me im almightso i can post shitty jetpack codes :fa:

now kindly fuck off.

The following 3 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

Luphox, TypicalModder, xSlinkeyy
03-08-2014, 12:47 PM #6

You sir, should deffo stop hating on shark.

Nobody asked you for your opinion, did they?

Nope.

You're bitching at shark because he released a menu base. Yet all you release are jetpack codes, l o l.

please kill yourself, child.
03-08-2014, 04:48 PM #7
Originally posted by TypicalModder View Post
You sir, should deffo stop hating on shark.

Nobody asked you for your opinion, did they?

Nope.

You're bitching at shark because he released a menu base. Yet all you release are jetpack codes, l o l.

please kill yourself, child.

Lol excuse me? Nobody else has released Jet Pack Mods. I've released dpad button handling on almost every cod(Thanks to SC5Cool Man (aka Tustin), I've updated Hud Elements for Ghosts Numerous times. And what have you done for this community kiddy? Oh that's right, nothing. No please go back to playing with your usb mods. Smile
03-08-2014, 04:51 PM #8
Originally posted by sharkbait263 View Post
okay ill make a completely different coded menu base for each game... yea makes sense you fucking idiot... look at me im almightso i can post shitty jetpack codes :fa:

now kindly fuck off.

That's real mature lmao.
03-08-2014, 06:25 PM #9
Can you Upload on mediafire plz ? thx Smile
03-08-2014, 10:23 PM #10
Shark
Retired.
Lol excuse me? Nobody else has released Jet Pack Mods. I've released dpad button handling on almost every cod(Thanks to SC5Cool Man (aka Tustin), I've updated Hud Elements for Ghosts Numerous times. And what have you done for this community kiddy? Oh that's right, nothing. No please go back to playing with your usb mods. Smile

First of all.... "Jetpack Mods" are like 4 lines of coding.... its not even difficult.
Seconf of all... anyone can make dpad monitoring its not hard to go to the offset then compare the bytes from C#

The following 2 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

TypicalModder

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo