10-19-2014, 07:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The eboots i made are compact with :
-Godmode
-Unlimited ammo
-Super Jump
-Super speed
and more each Eboot has different stuff
some one only has Super force Host others have Gmode and such feel free to try them out

EXTREME eboot has the most stuff then :You must login or register to view this content.

Eboot 2 has less then: You must login or register to view this content.

Eboots only has Super force host:You must login or register to view this content.
ALL HAVE SUPER FORCE HOST
Last edited by rickqwan ; 10-19-2014 at 07:20 PM.

The following user thanked rickqwan for this useful post:

hello10110

The following user groaned rickqwan for this awful post:

Jewels
10-25-2014, 07:51 AM #11
ok well im in high school about to be out so gotta be focus
10-25-2014, 04:31 PM #12
Originally posted by JeWeLz View Post
You don't need to mod to make EBOOT.BIN, or to learn C# LOL Plus, I'm in college and studying Computer programming

Lol c# is a basic language just because you can copy and paste code made for you doesn't mean you know the language. Try coding something that no for the game with c# that can be more useful or learn other languages like c++ e++ or a instruction language like ppc before you think you bug and bad.

On the other note: you are not allow to post eboot made with the eboot tool because it not made by you and every other member can do that with that tool. If you want to make an eboot

Get offsets / dvar and put the in the eboot. Non host rtm offset have to be subtracted by ten thousand xp dvars go in a useless dvsr the you must add how much flot to hex have a fun day.
10-25-2014, 09:24 PM #13
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by hacking247 View Post
Lol c# is a basic language just because you can copy and paste code made for you doesn't mean you know the language. Try coding something that no for the game with c# that can be more useful or learn other languages like c++ e++ or a instruction language like ppc before you think you bug and bad.

On the other note: you are not allow to post eboot made with the eboot tool because it not made by you and every other member can do that with that tool. If you want to make an eboot

Get offsets / dvar and put the in the eboot. Non host rtm offset have to be subtracted by ten thousand xp dvars go in a useless dvsr the you must add how much flot to hex have a fun day.

Lol..... I do know the language xD LMAOOO
10-25-2014, 10:55 PM #14
Originally posted by JeWeLz View Post
Lol..... I do know the language xD LMAOOO

This is not a debate in if you know it or not my main point is to post a comment/tool that will help someone
Instead of being a useless ass no disrespect. If he posted what he did then your post should have been like mine to inform him that the eboot aren't allow to be posted and/ or how to propeely make one. C# coding is like stating that you can code a cfg, it should be basic knowledge to someone going to college for a computer science degree.
So should now to be respectful to people I'm just saying it sounds like your a kid not a adult.
10-26-2014, 12:13 AM #15
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by hacking247 View Post
This is not a debate in if you know it or not my main point is to post a comment/tool that will help someone
Instead of being a useless ass no disrespect. If he posted what he did then your post should have been like mine to inform him that the eboot aren't allow to be posted and/ or how to propeely make one. C# coding is like stating that you can code a cfg, it should be basic knowledge to someone going to college for a computer science degree.
So should now to be respectful to people I'm just saying it sounds like your a kid not a adult.

Not debating but you dont know everything, neither do I, so stop sounding like you know everything "kid" lol and im in my teens still and in College lol.... ahhh kids theses days...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo