Post: [GSCr/SPRX] Post your ideas below! [CommunityProject]
09-09-2015, 05:31 AM #1
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Enzo HI NGU-Community Enzo

I started working on some cool GSC Mods for MW3 using SPRX, aswell as normal SPRX Mods, but I dont have enough time to collect ideas... Thats why I want to start up this Community Project, aswell as I noticed, that the community is getting lazy AF Sal

Anyway... Write down your Ideas into this Thread, and I´m gonna look, what I can do.

Use following format FOR IDEAS:

• your name(s): (Can be more then one, depends on how much are involved into the idea)
  • your idea: (Only submit one at a time, or I will get 2 busy :p // Please submit realistic ideas, which aren´t too much of work)
  • In-depth Explaination:
  • (More details about your idea, example: How is it gonna work?)

I´m searching aswell for C++ Developers...
(I only take serious peeps, I will test your skills, before I involve you into the Development)
Use following format FOR C++(SPRX)Devs:

• your name:
  • your skills based on C++: (From 1 to 10)
  • How much time you could effort per day into this Community-Project:

• Would you like to join the Skype Group?
  • Y/N

So yeah this is basicly the idea behind this whole Project... MW3 is a great Game to Mod, there much different ways to make, for example: Fun Mods etc.
Lets bring back the old, good days, where modding was a "Community-Thingy" and not like today, where everyones leeching from each otherSal

You will find the List /w all the Stuff, To-Do/Already Done in the first comment!

Kryptus 01cedricv2 Kryptus
[/SIZE]
Last edited by 01cedricv2 ; 09-09-2015 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Added List into first comment!

The following 11 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

EncepT, K51, koekiemonstarr2, Krool, LBK, Mango_Knife, mrdarkblue, ProfoundModz, VenoxCoding, zAlbanianModder
09-09-2015, 05:34 AM #2
01cedricv2

• Spawning Vehicles using GSCr(SPRX) /w Effects [✓]
  • Flyable Harrier using GSCr(SPRX) /w Effects & Weapons[ ]
  • Trying to get my Menu-Base working with GSCr [ ]
  • Lets a Harrier Spawn and make it move on a defined Path (like the MW2 one) [ ]

This List will be update Daily!
Last edited by 01cedricv2 ; 09-12-2015 at 10:28 AM. Reason: List Updated
09-09-2015, 10:17 AM #3
Maybe some stuff from azza menus, I would love to do trickshoting with better aimbot than projects memories v3 unfair aimbot Smile
09-09-2015, 02:08 PM #4
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Originally posted by MCabCon View Post
Maybe some stuff from azza menus, I would love to do trickshoting with better aimbot than projects memories v3 unfair aimbot Smile

Phantom menu has unfair and silent aimbot with hitmarkers
09-09-2015, 04:07 PM #5
Originally posted by SneakerStreet View Post
Phantom menu has unfair and silent aimbot with hitmarkers

Its not hard you just Need the args and write the function BUT you Need to call it in a hook like VM_Notify bind it to weapon_fired and it will work Smile
09-09-2015, 08:29 PM #6
LBK
Little One
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
Enzo HI NGU-Community Enzo

I started working on some cool GSC Mods for MW3 using SPRX, aswell as normal SPRX Mods, but I dont have enough time to collect ideas... Thats why I want to start up this Community Project, aswell as I noticed, that the community is getting lazy AF Sal

Anyway... Write down your Ideas into this Thread, and I´m gonna look, what I can do.

Use following format FOR IDEAS:

• your name(s): (Can be more then one, depends on how much are involved into the idea)
  • your idea: (Only submit one at a time, or I will get 2 busy :p // Please submit realistic ideas, which aren´t too much of work)
  • In-depth Explaination:
  • (More details about your idea, example: How is it gonna work?)

I´m searching aswell for C++ Developers...
(I only take serious peeps, I will test your skills, before I involve you into the Development)
Use following format FOR C++(SPRX)Devs:

• your name:
  • your skills based on C++: (From 1 to 10)
  • How much time you could effort per day into this Community-Project:

• Would you like to join the Skype Group?
  • Y/N

So yeah this is basicly the idea behind this whole Project... MW3 is a great Game to Mod, there much different ways to make, for example: Fun Mods etc.
Lets bring back the old, good days, where modding was a "Community-Thingy" and not like today, where everyones leeching from each otherSal

You will find the List /w all the Stuff, To-Do/Already Done in the first comment!

Kryptus 01cedricv2 Kryptus
[/SIZE]

I love your idea , and your project ! I d'ont possible for me , for hel you , in SPRX because my PS3 d'ont load any sprx ^^ , but , if my PS3 want to load SPRX , i enjoying to help you , i good knowledge on IDA , etc , if you need help call me Smile
09-09-2015, 08:34 PM #7
LBK
Little One
Originally posted by OhBOOY View Post
Its not hard you just Need the args and write the function BUT you Need to call it in a hook like VM_Notify bind it to weapon_fired and it will work Smile

i d'ont very sure , but for make unfaire aimbot on MW3 its easy , yes ou possible to call this on weaons_fired with notify , but juste rewrite funtion in C++ with Player_die , and enjoy Smile
09-10-2015, 12:42 AM #8
01cedricv2
Originally posted by LBK View Post
I love your idea , and your project ! I d'ont possible for me , for hel you , in SPRX because my PS3 d'ont load any sprx ^^ , but , if my PS3 want to load SPRX , i enjoying to help you , i good knowledge on IDA , etc , if you need help call me Smile

I maybe know why it won´t load SPRX, PM me your skypename.
09-10-2015, 05:03 PM #9
EncepT
I defeated!
your name: AnRiiLiix
◦your skills based on C++: 3-4

◦How much time you could effort per day into this Community-Project: 2H

◦Would you like to join the Skype Group?Y/N Sure :p
09-11-2015, 12:17 AM #10
Maybe something that allows you to lock people into a pre-game lobby? Not sure if that's possible or not but would be cool.

The following user thanked BulletProof3160 for this useful post:

fynxisbackger

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo