Post: [1.24][C++] MW3 All Client Stats + Everything needed!
02-24-2017, 01:35 AM #1
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hi, NGU members Sal

I'm really sad, that it came so far. Alot of Peoples have this already, so I guess, its ready to be released... Credits at the end! Sal

Anyway, back to Topic... You can edit other Peoples Stats (as always) remove other Peoples Godmode Classes or even edit their Classes Smile
I give you today everything needed (including the Stat Index IDs for Classes & Remove Godmode Class Script)... This works the same way on XBOX too Smile

1) MW3, Ghosts & Advanced Warfare uses the same DVARs for removing the "Checks" (Use those /w CShark on the NotifyID "begin")

\!/MakeDvarServerInfo can be used for creating INFECTIONS! YES! YOU HEARD RIGHT! INNNFFEEECTTTIIIOOOONNNNS!!!\!/

2) MW3 All Client Stats Source (including. Remove Godmode Classes & enum /w Stat Index IDs for it!)

Credits

01cedricv2 - For Releasing this, not gonna like to take credits for this, but idk.
Enstone - For the DVARs he used. lol
Shark - For everything.
Swaqq - Figuring out the DVARs Enstone has used!
Sabotage - PPC God!
ExiLe - being inactive af lately...
OldschoolModz aka Cheating Hax0r *Piiiieeeeep* - Being a good buddy which always helps.
And everyone I've forgot.

[/CENTER]

The following 18 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BaSs_HaXoR, Cbuf_AddText, EnzoMezzomo, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, HMXOnDex, Hydrogen, joni_djESP, kiwi_modz, Loz, Mango_Knife, mrtn, OG Trojan041, Sabotage, Swaqq, tobi59320, UnholyTalonTSi

The following user groaned 01cedricv2 for this awful post:

lucasaf01
06-30-2017, 10:40 PM #38
download link ????
07-31-2017, 01:56 PM #39
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Hi, NGU members Sal

I'm really sad, that it came so far. Alot of Peoples have this already, so I guess, its ready to be released... Credits at the end! Sal

Anyway, back to Topic... You can edit other Peoples Stats (as always) remove other Peoples Godmode Classes or even edit their Classes Smile
I give you today everything needed (including the Stat Index IDs for Classes & Remove Godmode Class Script)... This works the same way on XBOX too Smile

1) MW3, Ghosts & Advanced Warfare uses the same DVARs for removing the "Checks" (Use those /w CShark on the NotifyID "begin")

\!/MakeDvarServerInfo can be used for creating INFECTIONS! YES! YOU HEARD RIGHT! INNNFFEEECTTTIIIOOOONNNNS!!!\!/

2) MW3 All Client Stats Source (including. Remove Godmode Classes & enum /w Stat Index IDs for it!)

Credits

01cedricv2 - For Releasing this, not gonna like to take credits for this, but idk.
Shark - For everything.
Sabotage - PPC God!
OldschoolModz aka Cheating Hax0r *Piiiieeeeep* - Being a good buddy which always helps.

[/CENTER]

How to Use this code on a sprx menu ?
07-31-2017, 02:50 PM #40
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by RichtenModz View Post
How to Use this code on a sprx menu ?

you need visual studios 2010 C++ to use this coding
07-31-2017, 03:33 PM #41
Originally posted by Dr.
you need visual studios 2010 C++ to use this coding

yes thanks ... i know but i want use this code on a menu sprx .... do you have a sprx source code ?
07-31-2017, 03:34 PM #42
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by RichtenModz View Post
yes thanks ... i know but i want use this code on a menu sprx .... do you have a sprx source code ?

NO I dont sorry but there is one located in this section by StankyModz
07-31-2017, 06:31 PM #43
Originally posted by Dr.
NO I dont sorry but there is one located in this section by StankyModz

OK thanks
07-31-2017, 09:45 PM #44
Bouje
Gobble
can you help me? ill pay you
08-14-2017, 04:43 PM #45
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Hi, NGU members Sal

Credits

Shark - For everything.
Sabotage - PPC God!

[/CENTER]

Why the only thing I can do is change the private class name? I try the unlockall as well as change the prestige and even the class name online does not work
08-14-2017, 05:01 PM #46
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
Originally posted by tobi59320 View Post
Why the only thing I can do is change the private class name? I try the unlockall as well as change the prestige and even the class name online does not work

Use the DVARS, otherwise it wont work Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo