04-26-2013, 09:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ever since mw3 had the update , everytime i connect any modding tool for rtm or debugger it freezes my playstation 3 . it did not do this untill the update came. pplease add me on skype ishotthathoe or message me on here if you know what would help this

The following user thanked iShotThatHoe for this useful post:

SmokeyMagicModz
04-26-2013, 09:41 PM #2
pro566
Bounty hunter
you should download 1.24 debugged eboot/or make one

if u spoofed 1.24 update then download 1.23 debugged eboot and connect through wire..

if this didnt help - you can ask for help @aboo-hassan
skype..
04-26-2013, 09:48 PM #3
i am using the new mw3 eboot builder with just force host on it . would that work
04-26-2013, 10:04 PM #4
Q8FoX
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iShotThatHoe View Post
i am using the new mw3 eboot builder with just force host on it . would that work

i have the same problem, if i host without RTE am good and nothing wrong. but ever time i use the same EBOOT from the New EBOOT Builder on RTE it freeze or kicks me out of the game before stating the game with error from RTE " Out Of memory "
04-26-2013, 10:07 PM #5
pro566
Bounty hunter

if you use rtm then you shud have debugged eboot not norm..-.- thats why it freeze

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by Q8FoX View Post
i have the same problem, if i host without RTE am good and nothing wrong. but ever time i use the same EBOOT from the New EBOOT Builder on RTE it freeze or kicks me out of the game before stating the game with error from RTE " Out Of memory "

as i said you need debugged eboot...btw are you q8i?
04-26-2013, 10:16 PM #6
Q8FoX
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by pro566 View Post
as i said you need debugged eboot...btw are you q8i?

Still u didnt get it!! We ara using the You must login or register to view this content.

it has an DEBUG EBOOT Builder and Yes am Q8ti
Last edited by Q8FoX ; 04-26-2013 at 10:18 PM.
04-26-2013, 10:19 PM #7
the new eboot builder makes debuged ones . i can connect to the processes
04-27-2013, 07:10 AM #8
pro566
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Q8FoX View Post
Still u didnt get it!! We ara using the You must login or register to view this content.

it has an DEBUG EBOOT Builder and Yes am Q8ti

Well .. i think the problem is on the eboot it self.. wait a moment ill share an eboot go try it:P

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

the new eboot builder makes debuged ones . i can connect to the processes

Well.. i guess your eboot is not good... go try this You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo