08-09-2016, 06:44 PM #1
Croash
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After connecting and attaching any RTM tool the RAM usage fluctuates up to 1 GB and then the tool crashes. How do i fix this? Is it just the tools or something on my part?

You must login or register to view this content.
08-10-2016, 04:56 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Croash View Post
After connecting and attaching any RTM tool the RAM usage fluctuates up to 1 GB and then the tool crashes. How do i fix this? Is it just the tools or something on my part?

You must login or register to view this content.

No it's the tool. I would use another, could be a virus. Using all your ram.
08-10-2016, 07:55 AM #3
Croash
Save Point
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
No it's the tool. I would use another, could be a virus. Using all your ram.

Are you sure? It's 100% any tool i open and start using. I did update Windows 10 recently, maybe it's the updates. I know Mayhem Modding's tools are stable, I've used them in the past. I was even testing a tool i made earlier and it did the same thing.
08-10-2016, 08:08 AM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Are you sure? It's 100% any tool i open and start using. I did update Windows 10 recently, maybe it's the updates. I know Mayhem Modding's tools are stable, I've used them in the past. I was even testing a tool i made earlier and it did the same thing.

Oh it's every tool? That's odd. Could be an antivirus filtering it or something. But Win 10 causes issues like this. It's shit.
08-20-2016, 12:35 AM #5
Croash
Save Point
Oh it's every tool? That's odd. Could be an antivirus filtering it or something. But Win 10 causes issues like this. It's shit.

Windows 10 can be pretty awful, i'll probably consider upgrading to Windows 8 or 7 in the future. I use Malwarebytes when it comes to an Anti-Virus program, so idk about the first part. Thanks for the help, i'm fine with Windows 10 being the problem and getting a better OS being the solution. If there's anything else that could potentially fix the problem, i'll gladly try it.
08-20-2016, 12:58 AM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Windows 10 can be pretty awful, i'll probably consider upgrading to Windows 8 or 7 in the future. I use Malwarebytes when it comes to an Anti-Virus program, so idk about the first part. Thanks for the help, i'm fine with Windows 10 being the problem and getting a better OS being the solution. If there's anything else that could potentially fix the problem, i'll gladly try it.

I have a thread for tools not opening on Win 10, try looking for it. Btw yeah downgrading Windows would be easier.
08-20-2016, 01:45 AM #7
Croash
Save Point
I have a thread for tools not opening on Win 10, try looking for it. Btw yeah downgrading Windows would be easier.

Quick question, not related to the problem i posted about, but with CCAPI Debugger i can't connect it. Using CCAPI it does nothing when i click connect. I would use TMAPI but the game i'm using doesn't seem have any game data resulting in no eboot. CCAPI works fine on my ps3, the program itself seems broken. Also will check your thread out. Thank you.

EDIT: I only fixed the connection problem. The EBOOT issue is still a thing.
Last edited by Croash ; 08-20-2016 at 02:23 AM.
08-20-2016, 04:44 AM #8
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Quick question, not related to the problem i posted about, but with CCAPI Debugger i can't connect it. Using CCAPI it does nothing when i click connect. I would use TMAPI but the game i'm using doesn't seem have any game data resulting in no eboot. CCAPI works fine on my ps3, the program itself seems broken. Also will check your thread out. Thank you.

EDIT: I only fixed the connection problem. The EBOOT issue is still a thing.

Why are you using CCAPI debugger for?
08-20-2016, 05:08 AM #9
Croash
Save Point
Why are you using CCAPI debugger for?

I wanted to get offsets for a game i play that no else has really released anything for. The game is Bleach: Soul Resurreccion. Can you help me out? I also figured out that the offsets are dynamic. I restarted the game and the values of the offsets i found are completely different. Is there a post that explains how to find static offsets?

I feel a bit dumb, but i figured out how to change the API in Net Cheat.
08-20-2016, 05:22 AM #10
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
I wanted to get offsets for a game i play that no else has really released anything for. The game is Bleach: Soul Resurreccion. Can you help me out? I also figured out that the offsets are dynamic. I restarted the game and the values of the offsets i found are completely different. Is there a post that explains how to find static offsets?

I feel a bit dumb, but i figured out how to change the API in Net Cheat.

You'll do a lot better searching with TMAPI, CCAPI can't do very much with debugger at all. You can find tuts around, but I don't have any I know of the top of my head.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo