04-04-2017, 10:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I need some help I have a jailbroken PS3 and I select the game and do all the same old stuff but than I try to launch the game but nothing happens it just stays on a black screen and I have to restart the system can someone help me out with this? I tried deleting it of the hdd and the game saves and stuff like that and copy it back to the hdd but it still gives me the problem anything I can do to be able to play this game again?
04-04-2017, 12:41 PM #20
Oh and I have PSN PATCH 2017.02/B, IRISMAN V4.81.0, PSNINJA V4, REBUG TOOLBOX (Of Course), SNES9XNEXT PS3, PS2 ISO & Classics Launcher, CONTROL CONSOLE API 2.70 INSTALLER/UNINSTALLER BY ENSTONE, WEBMAN MOD 1.43.28 UPDATER, MMCM (multiMAN) and GT ACADEMY 2013 (SEN ENABLER) and system information Rebug Toolbox Version: 02.02.10 System Firmware 4.80 DEX LV2 Kernel: DEX TARGET TYPE: DEX and COBRA: 7.3 just letting you guys know lol just in case
04-04-2017, 12:43 PM #21
Originally posted by Zsantaclaws View Post
Try the webman sys call delete its better. just enable it from webman setting and you will find the hotkey for it.

Ok what about the CCAPI Method what do I do with that?
04-04-2017, 01:03 PM #22
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by JollyJTheSkater View Post
Oh and I have PSN PATCH 2017.02/B, IRISMAN V4.81.0, PSNINJA V4, REBUG TOOLBOX (Of Course), SNES9XNEXT PS3, PS2 ISO & Classics Launcher, CONTROL CONSOLE API 2.70 INSTALLER/UNINSTALLER BY ENSTONE, WEBMAN MOD 1.43.28 UPDATER, MMCM (multiMAN) and GT ACADEMY 2013 (SEN ENABLER) and system information Rebug Toolbox Version: 02.02.10 System Firmware 4.80 DEX LV2 Kernel: DEX TARGET TYPE: DEX and COBRA: 7.3 just letting you guys know lol just in case

sounds like you havn't quite got your set up worked out. though its a good start, got everything to stop a ban.

Firmware: 4.81 Rebug D-REX Cobra enabled. (Release Mode)(Dual Networking)

Homebrew: Multiman (hardly use) PSN PATCH 2017 (use before i go online) PSN NINJA v4 (Use on my offline account i use homebrew on) and rebug tool box as its very useful.

Tools Enabled:
CFW tools Smile need to have that shit enabled at all times and of course webman, since the later versions on 4.75.3 and up its been brilliant, before that webman use to corrupt games and was awful.
04-04-2017, 01:05 PM #23
Originally posted by JFT View Post
sounds like you havn't quite got your set up worked out. though its a good start, got everything to stop a ban.

Firmware: 4.81 Rebug D-REX Cobra enabled. (Release Mode)(Dual Networking)

Homebrew: Multiman (hardly use) PSN PATCH 2017 (use before i go online) PSN NINJA v4 (Use on my offline account i use homebrew on) and rebug tool box as its very useful.

Tools Enabled:
CFW tools Smile need to have that shit enabled at all times and of course webman, since the later versions on 4.75.3 and up its been brilliant, before that webman use to corrupt games and was awful.

So what do I need and what do I use and how do I use it
04-04-2017, 01:08 PM #24
ymh
Treasure hunter
So what do I need and what do I use and how do I use it

look at previous page i posted how i get online and load games, ish.
04-04-2017, 01:09 PM #25
look at previous page i posted how i get online and load games, ish.

Lol sounds a little confusing
04-04-2017, 01:12 PM #26
ymh
Treasure hunter
Lol sounds a little confusing

nah, its easy. i just make it sound hard.
Just don't do mess around with mods that will get you banned and talk about modding online etc and you will be fine. not hard to get a nice set up, just try things and find what works for you and how you play the ps3.
04-04-2017, 01:14 PM #27
nah, its easy. i just make it sound hard.
Just don't do mess around with mods that will get you banned and talk about modding online etc and you will be fine. not hard to get a nice set up, just try things and find what works for you and how you play the ps3.

Oh yeah that reminds me what's a good free mod menu for MW3 that's a SPRX
04-04-2017, 01:18 PM #28
ymh
Treasure hunter
Oh yeah that reminds me what's a good free mod menu for MW3 that's a SPRX

i can't remember, but for non host i use to use the menu that would let me use a class in infected when i was infected, was fun as shit. i got moab and kill streaks as a infected lol
as for menu's i wouldn't have a clue, i'm a legit player i only go on there to play infected and mod account time to time or play SnD with a friend. but since all my friend prefer to play ps4 that don't happen anymore.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo