07-06-2017, 05:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I use phantom by enstone in public infected lobbies to mess around like give random people 20th prestige or to give the lobby super jump. However, when I give my friends admin or cohost sometimes they cant open the menu at all, only on some maps. And other times it will randomly kick me back to the multiplayer menu with an error and the menu wont work so I have to reboot my system.

In addition, the menu isn't that stable on my system. For example, I will be changing settings or renaming users and it will crash. Another time is when my friend who had admin changed his model into a flag and it automatically kicked us both back to the party screen with an error.

I used to have a modified eboot (from exorcist v2) which I thought was causing issues so I deleted the mw3 patch and redownloaded an unmodified version from psn servers hoping to solve the issue.

Has anyone else experienced these instability issues with phantom? Is something up with the menu or is it just my system? I bought the menu hoping it would be really stable :/
07-06-2017, 01:08 PM #2
lucasaf01
Gym leader
try another menu, menace for example
07-06-2017, 02:09 PM #3
Originally posted by lucasaf01 View Post

I heard menace has a cid stealer. And I purchased phantom and really like all the settings and options its has I just wish it was more stable
07-06-2017, 02:14 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by asimcard View Post
I heard menace has a cid stealer. And I purchased phantom and really like all the settings and options its has I just wish it was more stable

use paradox
07-06-2017, 03:54 PM #5
Originally posted by Dr.
use paradox

That's a monthly subscription right?
07-06-2017, 03:55 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
That's a monthly subscription right?

Correct or you can get lifetime
07-06-2017, 06:36 PM #7
Originally posted by Dr.
Correct or you can get lifetime

I dont see lifetime on their website. It goes up to a year for $50.

I was hoping phantom was stable since i paid $20 for it. I did re download the orginal patch so hopefully that would make it more stable or atleast not crash as easily when im host.
07-06-2017, 09:18 PM #8
Father Luckeyy
I dont see lifetime on their website. It goes up to a year for $50.

I was hoping phantom was stable since i paid $20 for it. I did re download the orginal patch so hopefully that would make it more stable or atleast not crash as easily when im host.

I have phantom and in all honesty I never had any issues. I did get lifetime for paradox and theres features i like on there that phantom doesnt have but there both good menus
07-06-2017, 10:29 PM #9
Originally posted by lucasaf01 View Post

also Menace still crashed a froze my ps3 when i gave my friend admin
07-06-2017, 10:31 PM #10
Originally posted by Dr.
I have phantom and in all honesty I never had any issues. I did get lifetime for paradox and theres features i like on there that phantom doesnt have but there both good menus

The only time I notice issues with Phantom is when i give my friend co host or admin. When we are just playing infected it just freezes or gives us an error code and kicks us back out. Other than that it's a pretty good menu and worth the money

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo