05-26-2013, 10:24 PM #1
Ashley9306
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, I havent been on this forum in a long time. since MW2 was first out. I used to love modding but I have forgot how and I'm sure it's alot more advanced since I remember, simply editing the stats in MPDATA and then loading it back onto my PS3. What I'm looking for is to be MAX prestige, Max level, everything unlocked, on COD4, COD5, MW2, BO1, MW3. Stats to all have reasonable kills/deaths. say 100,000 kills and 20,000 deaths on all the cods. I have my main account which I play legit on but I am looking to have a maxed out account so I can concentrate on enjoying the games more instead of concentrating on the stats. I am willing to pay £5/$5 on paypal to anyone who can do this for me. I understand some cod's may not be able to have everything unlocked, or have stats edited, i am mainly interested in being max prestige in all cods. Thanks in advance. If you say you can do it, I'd like to know what you can do on each COD (BO2 aswell if possible) and I'd like some sort of proof, or perhaps a link to a lobby thread that you've hosted in the past. Thanks again.

Ash.
05-26-2013, 10:59 PM #2
I Can Do This For You !!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo