08-21-2013, 12:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This service is completely free and fast and the patch is also very easy to use!

Patch:

Ghost v10

All players will have V.I.P access

Add zCraze-_HD on PS3 and send a message with the friend request saying 'NGU COD4'

After the lobby my friends list will be cleared, If you wish to have admin in these lobbies it costs £1 via paypal and you will stay on my friends list when other people get deleted and you will have admin any time i am online also on any other COD i am hosting on. If you do wish for admin and to stay on my friends list then PM me and i will send you my paypal details.
Last edited by bobbydavid1 ; 08-21-2013 at 12:25 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to bobbydavid1 for this useful post:

Mui_G, Leal
08-21-2013, 01:20 PM #2
Leal
Pepe #1 Fan
Originally posted by bobbydavid1 View Post
This service is completely free and fast and the patch is also very easy to use!

Patch:

Ghost v10

Add zCraze-_HD on PS3 and send a message with the friend request saying 'NGU COD4'

After the lobby my friends list will be cleared, If you wish to have admin in these lobbies it costs £1 via paypal and you will stay on my friends list when other people get deleted and you will have admin any time i am online also on any other COD i am hosting on. If you do wish for admin and to stay on my friends list then PM me and i will send you my paypal details.

He's legit , thanks <3 , But my ps3 freeze you can back to COD 4 if you have time ? PLZ PLZ :cry:
EDIT: He did it , get off WOW to back to COD 4 to help me OMG
I'll love you forever <3
Last edited by Leal ; 08-21-2013 at 02:33 PM.
08-21-2013, 03:49 PM #3
Originally posted by bobbydavid1 View Post
This service is completely free and fast and the patch is also very easy to use!

Patch:

Ghost v10

i sent a request
12-28-2013, 12:58 AM #4
iHaZeD---
Do a barrel roll!
Add you righhh now
01-04-2014, 01:35 PM #5
Mui_G
Climbing up the ladder
added. my psn is mui_g777

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo