07-21-2016, 03:53 PM #1
TheGreenPlanet
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi! So today I came up with a "bright" idea of making a SPRX menu for Cod4, so I spent some hours reversing and finally made a menu out of it. The final step is to create a "SPRX loading EBOOT". But Sebs elf builder just crashes every time I hit "Build". I've been thinking of doing it manually but my knowledge is to small. Can someone please help :\
btw cod4 has Eboot.bin and Eboot_mp.bin
PS: if the menu works I will release all my addresses and structs (All R_AddCmdDraw, cBuf_AddText, ServerID etc)
Last edited by TheGreenPlanet ; 07-21-2016 at 03:58 PM.
07-22-2016, 10:39 AM #2
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by PlanetJulgran View Post
Hi! So today I came up with a "bright" idea of making a SPRX menu for Cod4, so I spent some hours reversing and finally made a menu out of it. The final step is to create a "SPRX loading EBOOT". But Sebs elf builder just crashes every time I hit "Build". I've been thinking of doing it manually but my knowledge is to small. Can someone please help :\
PS: if the menu works I will release all my addresses and structs (All R_AddCmdDraw, cBuf_AddText, ServerID etc)

its because the way they compiled the eboot, you will have to write the function somewhere in elf on init

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

S63, TheGreenPlanet
07-22-2016, 04:45 PM #3
TheGreenPlanet
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
its because the way they compiled the eboot, you will have to write the function somewhere in elf on init

Thanks, ill give it a try Smile
09-15-2016, 08:43 PM #4
mind sending me your sprx? i wanna try lol Awesome face
09-15-2016, 11:47 PM #5
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by TheGreenPlanet View Post
Hi! So today I came up with a "bright" idea of making a SPRX menu for Cod4, so I spent some hours reversing and finally made a menu out of it. The final step is to create a "SPRX loading EBOOT". But Sebs elf builder just crashes every time I hit "Build". I've been thinking of doing it manually but my knowledge is to small. Can someone please help :\

Can't wait on your release might save me a lot of time
09-16-2016, 11:01 AM #6
TheGreenPlanet
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xDylanxMw2 View Post
Can't wait on your release might save me a lot of time

Sorry but I gave up on the project :(
09-16-2016, 09:20 PM #7
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Sorry but I gave up on the project :(

That's unfortunate. I found some pretty cool stuff on this game.
09-17-2016, 02:49 AM #8
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Are you still having issues or was your problem solved?
09-17-2016, 01:04 PM #9
TheGreenPlanet
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Are you still having issues or was your problem solved?

I still cant get it to load, but im working on something else right now so i dont really care.
09-17-2016, 01:06 PM #10
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
I still cant get it to load, but im working on something else right now so i dont really care.

if you have the eboot i can input sprx plugin in it if you like Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo