09-14-2016, 06:25 PM #1
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just bought this game not to long ago to get the fill for the remastered edition. While doing so I've been using a couple of patches on here and i have not been liking any so far. So I want to know are cfg scripts still usable if I add into a patch and what kind of menu positioning do you prefer for example left side,middle,or right side. Lastly is there any gsc scripts that you wish to see in this new menu that I'm developing.
09-14-2016, 07:45 PM #2
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xDylanxMw2 View Post
I just bought this game not to long ago to get the fill for the remastered edition. While doing so I've been using a couple of patches on here and i have not been liking any so far. So I want to know are cfg scripts still usable if I add into a patch and what kind of menu positioning do you prefer for example left side,middle,or right side. Lastly is there any gsc scripts that you wish to see in this new menu that I'm developing.

It's like MW2 I think cfg codes like "give all" and "god" don't work anymore but you can still use a lot of other dvars.

Hope that helped
09-14-2016, 09:48 PM #3
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Jordan View Post
It's like MW2 I think cfg codes like "give all" and "god" don't work anymore but you can still use a lot of other dvars.

Hope that helped

Thank you for confirming now time to start digging into this classic cod.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo