03-08-2011, 12:12 AM #1
sofeball
I <3 Script compile error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Sofeball's CoD4 QS Patch!
[/u]

What it has:

- Hardscoping isn't possible. You're given a sniper and an empty pistol on spawn. Hitmarkers are rare and there isn't that annoying breathing sound like in some mw2 QS patches.

- The host gets to choose which sniper everyone will use (R700 or M40A3), for more info scroll down to CLAN TAGS

- Quickscoping perks!

- Anti-infections. Anybody who comes into your lobby with infections will get them taken away :P

- Infectious Pro-mod.

- Host cheats (Lay down and switch weapons to toggle invisibility) + Other hacks (for more info scroll down to MODS)

- Force host, start game to turn on - toggle invisibilty once to disable (Go invisible or visible, doesn't matter.).

- No knifing. You can knife but it does no damage. Funny when noobs try.

- Removed turrets. I left cars in because they make up a lot of the environment.

- Challenge Lobby effect for noobs who yell at you. (for more info scroll down to CLAN TAGS / MODS)

- DoHeart. Feel free to edit this but don't take my name out anywhere else please.

MODS:
- Dpad right toggles game speed ( half, normal, double )

- Dpad down restarts the game ( fast_restart )

- Dpad left toggles sprint speed. When it's super fast run, the next spawn will be a CL. If you pressed dpad left again while the sprint was like this, it would be an R700 lobby next spawn. And if you press it again after this it turns it back to the default M40 lobby.

- Switch weapons while prone toggles invisibility(Unless you're in CL mode)

CLAN TAGS:

- [Sofe] Lets you use any gun Happy

- [R700] Changes the sniper everyone is using to R700. Only the host can do this. Default sniper is M40A3.

- [M40] Changes the sniper everyone is using back to M40 if you switched it to R700. Only the host can do this.

- [brb] Gives infections, host only. Randoms will have radar, but you don't show on it.

- [lol] Turns radar always on.

- [CL] Makes it a CL =D it also takes away the sniper lobby stuff, automatics are allowed.
if you want a sniper lobby CL, just press dpad left then dpad down at the start of a game.

CL MODE:

When set to challenge lobby mode, you can:

- Switch weapons while prone to choose prestige (There's on screen instructions for the noobs Happy)

- Instant Lv55 on spawn

- Get all challenges

- Have my custom modded stats (Host only)

Credits:

EliteMossy, anti-hardscope code.
se7ensins, dvars and unlock all code.
Jeffadkins51, remove turrets idea.
ModdingTeamTier and oX Matto Xo - Helped me get passed errors and black screens.
TUPAC17, the idea to put extra functions into koth.

Yeah, lots of credits but I did code alot of this on my own. After all it is the first CoD4 quickscope patch!

Download link: You must login or register to view this content.

Feel free to ask any questions about the patch.

IMPORTANT: You must have your button layout set to default for the mods to work.

Remember to thank if you download=D

The following 10 users say thank you to sofeball for this useful post:

crazy_blake7, Dennfoxjames, dill1259, FrozN, Grandad Trotter, ImDUB, JamazkieHD, lovebros, PS3MSL, The InvadeR
03-08-2011, 12:22 AM #2
crazy_blake7
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by sofeball View Post
[/u]

What it has:

- Hardscoping isn't possible. You're given a sniper and an empty pistol on spawn. Hitmarkers are rare and there isn't that annoying breathing sound like in some mw2 QS patches.

- The host gets to choose which sniper everyone will use (R700 or M40A3), for more info scroll down to CLAN TAGS

- Quickscoping perks!

- Anti-infections. Anybody who comes into your lobby with infections will get them taken away :P

- Infectious Pro-mod.

- Host cheats (Lay down and switch weapons to toggle invisibility) + Other hacks (for more info scroll down to MODS)

- Force host, start game to turn on - toggle invisibilty once to disable (Go invisible or visible, doesn't matter.).

- Removed turrets. I left cars in because they make up a lot of the environment.

- Challenge Lobby effect for noobs who yell at you. (for more info scroll down to CLAN TAGS / MODS)

- DoHeart. Feel free to edit this but don't take my name out anywhere else please.

MODS:

- Dpad left toggles sprint speed. When it's super fast run, the next spawn will be a CL. If you pressed dpad left again while the sprint was like this, it would be an R700 lobby next spawn. And if you press it again after this it turns it back to the default M40 lobby.

CLAN TAGS:

- [R700] Changes the sniper everyone is using to R700. Only the host can do this. Default sniper is M40A3.

- [M40] Changes the sniper everyone is using back to M40 if you switched it to R700. Only the host can do this.

- [brb] Gives infections, host only. Randoms will have radar, but you don't show on it.

- [CL] Makes it a CL =D it also takes away the sniper lobby stuff, automatics are allowed.
if you want a sniper lobby CL, just press dpad left then dpad down at the start of a game.

CL MODE:

- Switch weapons while prone to choose prestige (There's on screen instructions for the noobs Happy)

- Instant Lv55 on spawn

- Get all challenges

Credits:

ModdingTeamTier and oX Matto Xo - Helped me get passed errors and black screens.

Yeah, lots of credits but I did code alot of this on my own. After all it is the first CoD4 quickscope patch!

You must login or register to view this content.

IMPORTANT: You must have your button layout set to default for the mods to work.

shit this is nice, i took a look at the weapons and koth and looks really good.

The following user thanked crazy_blake7 for this useful post:

sofeball
03-08-2011, 12:24 AM #3
sofeball
Originally posted by blake7 View Post

Yeah, I put a lot of work into it- It's been roughly a month now. Also, Thanks!
03-08-2011, 12:26 AM #4
crazy_blake7
I’m too L33T
Yeah, I put a lot of work into it- It's been roughly a month now. Also, Thanks!

ya i can tell, that shit is hard iv been working on a W@W menu for zombies but im having trouble getting a stable menu
03-13-2011, 10:11 AM #5
FrozN
Look up my Patch Edits :P
[/u]

What it has:

- Quickscoping perks!

- Infectious Pro-mod.

MODS:

CLAN TAGS:

CL MODE:

- Instant Lv55 on spawn

- Get all challenges

Credits:

You must login or register to view this content.

Can you do something for me? Delete the doHeart and make this stealth. Then if i put like an 'H' in my clan tag, only force host will activate, so there is no mods? I dont like playing with mods all the time Happy
03-13-2011, 10:57 AM #6
The InvadeR
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by blake7 View Post

Hi I think I better post a reply because it's really cool I would use this patch if i didn't update :( but thanked and nominate good work and keep it up you have good potentiall in cod 4 hacking Smile
03-13-2011, 05:37 PM #7
sofeball
Originally posted by FrozN View Post
Can you do something for me? Delete the doHeart and make this stealth. Then if i put like an 'H' in my clan tag, only force host will activate, so there is no mods? I dont like playing with mods all the time Happy

k, so you don't want where it stops hardscoping? I'll delete doheart and do the [H] force host thing. Is there anything else you want removed (Like dpad binds)?
03-13-2011, 06:32 PM #8
FrozN
Look up my Patch Edits :P
k, so you don't want where it stops hardscoping? I'll delete doheart and do the [H] force host thing. Is there anything else you want removed (Like dpad binds)?

Delete the stealth binds too Happy And the hardscoping thing needs to be removed too. The [H] isn't really that good because im working on a montage, and the [H] will **** up the killfeed if you know what i mean. So just make it activate when you spawn in a private match please Happy
If you do this, then i will put this patch in my sig, because it is AMAZING! <3 you man. :p
BTW What is your custom stats? Happy
03-13-2011, 06:50 PM #9
Bichote
Former Staff
Nice Claps
03-13-2011, 09:35 PM #10
dude this is a really good patch.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo