10-09-2011, 11:48 AM #1
Default Avatar
Newelly
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is NOT my work at all, all credit goes to 'NovemberDobby'

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Video:
Last edited by Newelly ; 10-09-2011 at 07:22 PM.

The following user thanked Newelly for this useful post:

Correy
10-09-2011, 04:15 PM #20
Originally posted by Newelly View Post
nope i can promise you that, he gave me some files a while ago that only him and codglitcha have had for how long... (or maybe just himself im unsure)
and i was first person to view them that was because it was a favour i done for him he gifted them has he no longer needed them he isnt that type of person Winky Winky
kk when he adds me on aim i will send it to him
then you can stop flaming me :(
10-09-2011, 04:19 PM #21
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by 247Yamato View Post

Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post

Originally posted by IELIITEMODZX View Post

I don't mean to be a dickrider or anything, but 247Yamato is right. No offense to EliteModz, or anyone else in this argument, but I believe EliteModz did copy some scripts. He may have modified them, but by looking at the physics and the knowledge EliteModz has of this mod, it definitely seems like he copied it. Don't underestimate 247Yamato, he is one of the greatest modders I have ever known.
10-09-2011, 05:50 PM #22
Dreamcather
Call me Eddie Winky Winky
Stop flame! -.-
10-09-2011, 06:24 PM #23
Originally posted by Blackstorm View Post
I don't mean to be a dickrider or anything, but 247Yamato is right. No offense to EliteModz, or anyone else in this argument, but I believe EliteModz did copy some scripts. He may have modified them, but by looking at the physics and the knowledge EliteModz has of this mod, it definitely seems like he copied it. Don't underestimate 247Yamato, he is one of the greatest modders I have ever known.

It's completely possible that he did copy it. I just find there to be no reason to fight unless you know for sure. I've got a very busy day, but tomorrow I will look at the coding of both of the mods and find out if he is actually copying it or not. I've created a few mods that I did just to see if I could make them. Then I looked at some of the coding of the same mod and realized that they were very similar. Also, think about all the people that use the vstr command that don't credit TacoTime77, Viper, or me. Almost all mods have similar coding. If he did indeed copy some of the coding, then you can simply ask him to add credit as he still improved/changed the mod.
10-09-2011, 06:32 PM #24
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
the only thing i have to say about this is:

"as long as you can't do better, DON'T criticize people that are actually DOING something"

EVERYONE has used someone else's coding, i'll bet money on that..

The following 2 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

FourzerotwoFAILS, xBRz_fri3dL
10-09-2011, 07:04 PM #25
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
It's completely possible that he did copy it. I just find there to be no reason to fight unless you know for sure. I've got a very busy day, but tomorrow I will look at the coding of both of the mods and find out if he is actually copying it or not. I've created a few mods that I did just to see if I could make them. Then I looked at some of the coding of the same mod and realized that they were very similar. Also, think about all the people that use the vstr command that don't credit TacoTime77, Viper, or me. Almost all mods have similar coding. If he did indeed copy some of the coding, then you can simply ask him to add credit as he still improved/changed the mod.
well add me on aim tomoz and i will send it Happy
10-09-2011, 07:16 PM #26
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >
well add me on aim tomoz and i will send it Happy

But send the real code, not any other that you invent to dont show the leak.
10-09-2011, 07:23 PM #27
But send the real code, not any other that you invent to dont show the leak.
he can use it and see it works cant he
10-09-2011, 08:10 PM #28
Woof
...hmm

Originally posted by Newelly View Post

Programming is full of leakers and script stealers, just ignore people who say they have done somethingand wait till its relesed to critisize. :y:

The following user thanked Woof for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo