06-06-2012, 01:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

My menu is now finished so im releasing to the public im sorry for the wait i was working on other things while making it.
I hope you like and have fun with it, there is zero bugs that i know of please tell me if you find any.
This menu has alot of new mods and some old classic mods from mw2.
There is alot of Mods not shown in my video because i made it 2 weeks ago so please look at the PS3 video below for more mods.
All credits are in the videos.

Full video of all the new mods.

*New* Gametype Named Intel Hunter.

More Video's
Ps3 Video "By Ryan"

Xbox Video "By CleanModsHD"

Ps3 Video "By Haxxings"

Ps3 Video "By Seb5594"

Xbox Video "By ZaneURL"

PC Video "By iProFamily"

PS3 Video "By Yardsale"

PC Video "By Oliver1556"

PC Video "By xMWH"

Added Force Host And a Stealth Version For All You Online Hoster's
And Fixed Some Bugs

Credit to xbucko13x for testing my stealth version.
Credit to yardsale for telling me to make a stealth version.
Last edited by IELIITEMODZX ; 06-16-2012 at 08:16 PM.

The following 68 users say thank you to IELIITEMODZX for this useful post:

1337HaXaLoT, Ariel R., Baby-panama, Brag, Choco, CleanMODSHD, codybenti, Complete Speed, Correy, Curz, D3cH, deanparker18, eddine67, FaSt_FrEEdOm, forflah123, GAMIPR, GiGaOcTeTs, Hack-Tivision, Harry, iiReFuZee, INSAN3LY_D34TH, iPROFamily, iReset Nigga, iTzTJCOOL, IVI40A3Fusionz, J, zL_j8hnb, Bichote, Jacob-And-Britt, JakeModz, JamesSwagger, Karoolus, KingcreekS, Kush Friendly, LightModz, lovebros, mastersdinner, Neff, Newelly, OhhCasual, Oliver1556, Jango, PikaChuDatAss, Pseudo_Soldier, redbullmasta, redfireturbo, RGB, Rin1, sciz0r, Simple-_-Modz, Special-Modding, SwaaysHD, Taylor, TheFallen, TheFuziioN-, TheMakelProject, ThePhantom410., TOM DAINTY, UGz-, xI_X_GoML_X_Ix, xKtF, xMrSuperMoDzZ--, User2340034u, Zohan Norris

The following 3 users groaned at IELIITEMODZX for this awful post:

247Yamato, Cien, zxz0O0
06-08-2012, 03:33 PM #83
Originally posted by IELIITEMODZX View Post
Cant have everything tho can you Winky Winky

No one will ever create the perfect patch that pleases everyone. That's just life :think:

And to everyone else who is trying to cause shit with the childish/fanboy comments:

This patch seems to have been designed to be used offline, mine is designed to be used online.

Use which ever one you want. It really isn't that important. It's only a game. stare

But, if you really want to know what I think. This patch is very well presented and pretty, but mine has more stuff in it so it is, therefore, better. Haha :ha!:

Although I expect that sometime this month, we will be in 2nd and 3rd spot for "best patch" Winky Winky

Oh, and I know why your patch is laggy, but you'll have to work that one out for yourself :think:
06-08-2012, 03:49 PM #84
RGB
2JZ BBWWARRMMMMM
Cant have everything tho can you Winky Winky i like it to be frag but thats me you will get the hang of it after some time. and its ment to be so if you go online the other players can see its a modded lobby, its not fair if they dont know.

It is fair :p
06-08-2012, 04:17 PM #85
Originally posted by x. View Post
No one will ever create the perfect patch that pleases everyone. That's just life :think:

And to everyone else who is trying to cause shit with the childish/fanboy comments:

This patch seems to have been designed to be used offline, mine is designed to be used online.

Use which ever one you want. It really isn't that important. It's only a game. stare

But, if you really want to know what I think. This patch is very well presented and pretty, but mine has more stuff in it so it is, therefore, better. Haha :ha!:

Although I expect that sometime this month, we will be in 2nd and 3rd spot for "best patch" Winky Winky

Oh, and I know why your patch is laggy, but you'll have to work that one out for yourself :think:
wow you commented lol thats a 1st in a long time,and yeah this was not made to be online, but yours is buggy :( thats the only thing bad about yours. and mine has got more fun mods to play with alot of yours are just mods that everyone use's, some of yours are new tho. and ive stoped modding cod4 for abit now cant be botherd to fix the lag, and yours lags aswell if your not the host.
06-08-2012, 04:29 PM #86
cant be botherd to fix the lag, and yours lags aswell if your not the host.
I know why mine lags as well, but I'm not going to update it again, so.. :wah:
Last edited by x_DaftVader_x ; 06-08-2012 at 04:31 PM.
06-08-2012, 04:32 PM #87
Haha lol well im allways the host so i dont care :p
06-08-2012, 06:12 PM #88

LMAO, fix lag... that's never happening. Get a good host and your sorted. The host in Yardsales video has frickin mexican connection, look at the flyable jet O_O
06-08-2012, 06:58 PM #89
Originally posted by nZxMikeeeyx View Post
LMAO, fix lag... that's never happening. Get a good host and your sorted. The host in Yardsales video has frickin mexican connection, look at the flyable jet O_O
Yeah haha lol true just saw that bit.
06-08-2012, 07:11 PM #90
Originally posted by nZxMikeeeyx View Post

the lag on the jet is not the connection, it's something else and can be fixed. But yeah, you'll never stop it all because cod is cod...
06-08-2012, 07:31 PM #91

I hope you like and have fun with it, there is zero bugs that i know of please tell me if you find any.

Problems i have found with it:
1. When playing mike meyers guns are just laying on the ground from when people died so people can kill Mike.
2. When playing one in the chamber, its not a one shot kill! so you shoot with your bullet and then you HAVE to knife.
3. No zombieland Winky Winky but i don't know if you can change that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo