06-17-2012, 09:47 PM #1
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, this is a little something I threw together last night and perfected this afternoon. It's not anything new, just another promod gametype - the significant difference is that this one lets you choose from 5 preset weapon loadouts. Here is a video by xYARDSALEx:

You can change the weapon loadouts if you want, just open the maps\mp\promod\_loadout.gsc file and change the class info under init(). I left enough space there for you to be able to change it.

You must login or register to view this content.

PC download is coming later on if people really want it.

Note: Force host gets activated on spawn for the host.

The following 15 users say thank you to Choco for this useful post:

forflah123, GE90, GiGaOcTeTs, Harry, IVI40A3Fusionz, Jamba_PLuR, Jango, Razorcut2015, REZNET \|/, sciz0r, Taylor, Uk_ViiPeR, UnboundUser, Vultra, WeHostModdedXP
06-18-2012, 03:16 PM #11
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by LouisSimpson View Post
247Yamato, does release his stuff but just not here and this is why :y: because the replies drag on and on with hatred...
If you want to find his stuff guys you know where to find it... google... his youtube video descriptions etc...
either way both of those will lead you to 'itsmods' :love:

so yeah go to itsmods who wants his released contributions but once again stop flaming everyone's releases.

I go on itsmods to look at his releases :p. Good site in my opinion, but i lost my password and i get errors when i click on forgot password :FU:.

The following user thanked IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

247Yamato
06-18-2012, 03:34 PM #12
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
He's only showing how the mod works, that doesn't need a 1-5 minute video like alot of others do.
"why doesnt he put it on here>?" You're asking the wrong person that Winky Winky, but tbh who would release something on this site when all you get is hate thrown back in your face for either not giving credit or accused of stealling someone else idea, also not even a single person saying atleast "Good Work!"? Not the kind of site i would like to release my stuff on, ya people say you're not meant to release for your benefit but for the benefit of others however look at it this way, you spent your own time to make and release something newish for the community yet no one respects how much work you put into it. Would you want to help out others when you don't get shit in return? Even a "Good job" quote is enough for me to continue to mod.

well he doesnt diserve any props for shit, all he does is hate on others work

The following 2 users say thank you to Taylor for this useful post:

codybenti, IELIITEMODZX

The following user groaned Taylor for this awful post:

zxz0O0
06-18-2012, 03:39 PM #13
Originally posted by LouisSimpson View Post
247Yamato, does release his stuff but just not here and this is why :y: because the replies drag on and on with hatred...
If you want to find his stuff guys you know where to find it... google... his youtube video descriptions etc...
either way both of those will lead you to 'itsmods' :love:

so yeah go to itsmods who wants his released contributions but once again stop flaming everyone's releases.

Yamato always flames xD

he thinks he's amazing. It's quite funny I actually enjoy the show :L
06-18-2012, 03:40 PM #14
Looks nice Choco keep up the good work
06-18-2012, 05:09 PM #15
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
:fyea: my video, and nice patch man

Stop sucking Choco's dick Yardsale ... Happy But you created a menu for promod a while back which you could choose the weapon layout? Its pretty much the same..

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

He's only showing how the mod works, that doesn't need a 1-5 minute video like alot of others do.
"why doesnt he put it on here>?" You're asking the wrong person that Winky Winky, but tbh who would release something on this site when all you get is hate thrown back in your face for either not giving credit or accused of stealling someone else idea, also not even a single person saying atleast "Good Work!"? Not the kind of site i would like to release my stuff on, ya people say you're not meant to release for your benefit but for the benefit of others however look at it this way, you spent your own time to make and release something newish for the community yet no one respects how much work you put into it. Would you want to help out others when you don't get shit in return? Even a "Good job" quote is enough for me to continue to mod.

My 18 minute videos are boss :fyea:
06-18-2012, 05:29 PM #16
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >
I go on itsmods to look at his releases :p. Good site in my opinion, but i lost my password and i get errors when i click on forgot password :FU:.

I know what you feel Gaspkay:

Originally posted by GAMER View Post
Yamato always flames xD

he thinks he's amazing. It's quite funny I actually enjoy the show :L

:carling: I like trolling on your stuff :carling:

The following user thanked 247Yamato for this useful post:

The following 2 users groaned at 247Yamato for this awful post:

IELIITEMODZX, Taylor
06-18-2012, 05:42 PM #17
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by DlBSY993 View Post
Stop sucking Choco's dick Yardsale ... Happy But you created a menu for promod a while back which you could choose the weapon layout? Its pretty much the same..

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

My 18 minute videos are boss :fyea:

im not? also yea i know i did, i lost it :/
06-18-2012, 05:58 PM #18
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
im not? also yea i know i did, i lost it :/

You pile of erectile disfunction ..wat
06-18-2012, 06:23 PM #19
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by DlBSY993 View Post