10-29-2012, 11:56 PM #1
Kush Friendly
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, just to start this is my first time doing this and the menu is buggy. So I'm not releasing this, but I will release more of better menus and with the bugs worked out.
People that can code without problems, this will be easy for you to do this yourself!

Thanks to Correy for releasing how to get unlimited mods for bypass!

MW2 1.13 Patch Made By GIRL_MoDz
Patch: GIRL_MoDz v2

More coming soon!

Video:

The following user thanked Kush Friendly for this useful post:

Evil_Hackz

The following user groaned Kush Friendly for this awful post:

*xActionMods*
10-30-2012, 04:55 PM #2
this looks greatSmile
10-30-2012, 05:52 PM #3
Please can i have this i could fix the bugs beacuse all i need is the menu and ill fix it Smile i do it all the time but semming instead of you thowing it in the bin i could fix it and give it back to you + i dont leech ever
<3 your awesome
10-30-2012, 06:47 PM #4
Originally posted by Kush
Okay, just to start this is my first time doing this and the menu is buggy. So I'm not releasing this, but I will release more of better menus and with the bugs worked out.
People that can code without problems, this will be easy for you to do this yourself!

More coming soon!

Video:

i don't know what to say to this but its not a patch, it has nothing to do with the fast file, its just executable configs so i would of called it a mw2 style config mod menu, not a patch.
10-30-2012, 08:51 PM #5
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
i don't know what to say to this but its not a patch, it has nothing to do with the fast file, its just executable configs so i would of called it a mw2 style config mod menu, not a patch.

I didnt mean its a patch, meant its from the patch.
10-30-2012, 08:57 PM #6
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Okay, just to start this is my first time doing this and the menu is buggy. So I'm not releasing this, but I will release more of better menus and with the bugs worked out.

More coming soon!

Video:

This look's so good. I guess Cod4 Bypass is going to be xploding with all types of menu, am i right? Great find btw, you alway's seem to amaze me, and of course i thank corey for this aswell. Smile Also I heard this works for other Cods aswell, is that right?
10-30-2012, 09:00 PM #7
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by KsW View Post
This look's so good. I guess Cod4 Bypass is going to be xploding with all types of menu, am i right? Great find btw, you alway's seem to amaze me, and of course i thank corey for this aswell. Smile Also I heard this works for other Cods aswell, is that right?

by other codes do you mean .GSC or menus like the old ones but bigger?
10-30-2012, 09:04 PM #8
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
by other codes do you mean .GSC or menus like the old ones but bigger?

"Cod's" my good sir :P not code's. Happy
10-30-2012, 09:10 PM #9
oNe v2
Banned
Looks Great Buddy!! Fix It And Release It Smile

The following user thanked oNe v2 for this useful post:

Kush Friendly
10-30-2012, 10:09 PM #10
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by KsW View Post
"Cod's" my good sir :P not code's. Happy