10-31-2012, 09:51 AM #1
Hacks 'n' Mods
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This menu is using the .CFG File method, as you've seen Kush Friendly is Posting up 1.14 patches, i've made this menu from scratch (no offence) so I hope you enjoy it

This menu has taken about two hours to make mainly because of the game was having trouble loading the menu (client command overflow)

CM/MP exec Codes:
    exec "../../../dev_usb000/main_menu1.cfg"
exec "../../../dev_usb000/main_menu2.cfg"
exec "../../../dev_usb000/main_menu3.cfg"
exec "../../../dev_usb000/main_menu4.cfg"
exec "../../../dev_usb000/kick_menu.cfg"
exec "../../../dev_usb000/singleplayer.cfg"<- put this in GPAD0_SP NOT CM/MP
exec "../../../dev_usb000/OnSpawn.cfg"

THANKS FOR THE 35 DOWNLOADS <3

Download Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Controls:
UP to open
UP & DOWN to scroll
X to activate Mods
[] to go back a page
O to exit menu

All together the menu is 24.0 KB

Whats in this menu?
- Fun / VIP / HOST / Infections / Admin / Kick / Game Settings / Game Modes/ Message Menu's
- It has my Single Player killstreak system
- My awesome infectables
- MORE COMING SOON IN V2 !!

Last edited by Hacks 'n' Mods ; 11-01-2012 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Added a fix

The following 3 users say thank you to Hacks 'n' Mods for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, crazy_demon_01, Mouthana
02-16-2013, 11:15 PM #56
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by goffy95 View Post
if i was attention seeking then i would be 'living in a hole'

So really you've just admitted you're living in a hole.:troll:

The following user thanked Hammy for this useful post:

Alex-George-HnM
02-16-2013, 11:20 PM #57
if i was attention seeking then i would be 'living in a hole' what are you retarded? shhh now thank you Smile

Hey guess what, SMD

The following user thanked Alex-George-HnM for this useful post:

Hammy
02-16-2013, 11:29 PM #58
goffy95
Save Point
would everyone just shut the fuck up i dont want a fucking notification every 2 mins i wasnt actually talking to any of you people commenting so stop licking his arse hole jesus christ get a life people its my opinion okay i think its shit i like cl patches yeah just not that shit i have a 3.55 ps3 i use the real thing not that shit just saying no need to cry about it why treat him like hes a fucking god its hardly a good menu is it admittedly i couldnt do better but it still doesnt make it good. now stop tagging me in shit its boring
02-16-2013, 11:34 PM #59
would everyone just shut the fuck up i dont want a fucking notification every 2 mins i wasnt actually talking to any of you people commenting so stop licking his arse hole jesus christ get a life people its my opinion okay i think its shit i like cl patches yeah just not that shit i have a 3.55 ps3 i use the real thing not that shit just saying no need to cry about it why treat him like hes a fucking god its hardly a good menu is it admittedly i couldnt do better but it still doesnt make it good. now stop tagging me in shit its boring

I have a 3.55 you brainless piece of pig shit. I make cfg for people that can't have a 3.55. You have NO knowledge on this type of modding so why bother saying its shit? Just because your mum failed her abortion doesn't mean you can take it out on use. BTW their not licking my arse, its called taking out the trash

The following user thanked Alex-George-HnM for this useful post:

Hammy
02-16-2013, 11:38 PM #60
Hammy

Learn to quote.:troll:
02-16-2013, 11:40 PM #61
goffy95
Save Point
Originally posted by HnM View Post
I have a 3.55 you brainless piece of pig shit. I make cfg for people that can't have a 3.55. You have NO knowledge on this type of modding so why bother saying its shit? Just because your mum failed her abortion doesn't mean you can take it out on use. BTW their not licking my arse, its called taking out the trash

hahahahahahaha your funny mate jjust another dirty YANK LOL come on mate are you thick i said stop tagging me in shit and like a said its my opinion
02-16-2013, 11:40 PM #62
Originally posted by Squirtle
Learn to quote.:troll:

How'd you get the troll face? Thought it was elite only? :carling:
02-16-2013, 11:45 PM #63
Hammy
Originally posted by HnM View Post
How'd you get the troll face? Thought it was elite only? :carling:

: troll:
02-16-2013, 11:46 PM #64
hahahahahahaha your funny mate jjust another dirty YANK LOL come on mate are you thick i said stop tagging me in shit and like a said its my opinion

Yank? Are you insinuating im from the USA? Im from the UK you numb skull. You say stop tagging me in shit but you just brought it on yourself? And your calling me a retard when your the one complaining at a thread and then asking not to get but fucked by me and my friends, is anyone here to help you? No, because your a low life twat with no friends apart from cows and sheep on minecraft. I bet your family wouldn't care if you were dead since your such an annoying little brat.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by Squirtle
: troll:

:troll:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo