12-28-2012, 10:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello everyone, some of you may remember me back in 2009 when i was the first to spark up the call of duty modding community, i've got to say i miss those old days, with tacotime, fourzerotwoFAILS and the rest of the group use to work hard to bring you new up-to-date content for this section. Since then this community has gone down hill but can always be risen once again, I know theres not much you can do with configs any more but all you need is an imagination to think of an amazing idea.Apart from that enjoy my previous collection of config codes me and my group put together over the years.

You must login or register to view this content.

Also, this is my goodbye to the community, so this may be my last ever post on ngu to do with modding, farewell! Smile
12-28-2012, 11:47 PM #2
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
hello everyone, some of you may remember me back in 2009 when i was the first to spark up the call of duty modding community, i've got to say i miss those old days, with tacotime, fourzerotwoFAILS and the rest of the group use to work hard to bring you new up-to-date content for this section. Since then this community has gone down hill but can always be risen once again, I know theres not much you can do with configs any more but all you need is an imagination to think of an amazing idea.Apart from that enjoy my previous collection of config codes me and my group put together over the years.

Also, this is my goodbye to the community, so this may be my last ever post on ngu to do with modding, farewell! Smile

Thanks for everything you did to help the CoD4 modding community! :cry: Maybe you will release something again someday! <3
12-29-2012, 02:33 AM #3
KobeTheCoder
Pokemon Trainer
hello everyone, some of you may remember me back in 2009 when i was the first to spark up the call of duty modding community, i've got to say i miss those old days, with tacotime, fourzerotwoFAILS and the rest of the group use to work hard to bring you new up-to-date content for this section. Since then this community has gone down hill but can always be risen once again, I know theres not much you can do with configs any more but all you need is an imagination to think of an amazing idea.Apart from that enjoy my previous collection of config codes me and my group put together over the years.

Goodbye bro , you helped me out a bunch back then
01-01-2013, 08:52 AM #4

:cry: Dude you are a freaking BOSS at hacking and modding... you were a lot of new modders role model including me... bye Uk :cry:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo