01-10-2013, 11:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

This has been out for Mw2 for years but no one has released it on Cod4 bypass. So I did! This mod allows you to have as many lines as you want to a mod menu! This only works with the unknown cmd menu way, NOT the say way. All you have to do is add this anywhere to your menu and you can have as many menus or mods as you want! Usually the recommendation is 9 because any further, the unknown cmd will block your map and you don't want that! This mod will make it easier for design and coding. Like say you want the mod menu in the middle of the unknown cmd's, you just put blank menus until the middle! Anyways here is the code!

This goes great with Correys Unlimited Mod thread!

seta con_gameMsgWindow0FadeInTime "0"
seta con_gameMsgWindow0FadeOutTime "999"
seta con_gameMsgWindow0LineCount "As many lines as you want"
seta con_gameMsgWindow0MsgTime "999"
seta con_gameMsgWindow0ScrollTime "0"

ONLY Works for con_gameMsgWindow0 & con_gameMsgWindow2!
--Thanks to Hacks 'n' Mods for trying it :p

Enjoy and sorry for no video!
Last edited by Dr. Mayham ; 01-18-2013 at 05:27 AM.

The following user thanked Dr. Mayham for this useful post:

Hacks 'n' Mods

The following user groaned Dr. Mayham for this awful post:

JustinDT
01-16-2013, 12:41 AM #11
Originally posted by Psykoz View Post
Something new to cod4 bypass codes ? yes it is :nerd:

Yes, yes it is Smile
01-16-2013, 04:29 AM #12
Kif
Kush Friendly
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Try moving the position of the text so its a little lower than right in the middle. Sometimes texts stack on top of each other and only creates 7 lines

I can't seem to get it, I tried several times. If you have some time, you should post it here.
01-16-2013, 05:21 PM #13
Hacks 'n' Mods
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by xZerka View Post
I can't seem to get it, I tried several times. If you have some time, you should post it here.

Only works for con_gameMsgWindow0Filter & con_gameMsgWindow2Filter, not con_gameMsgWindow1Filter<- That one only allows seven visible lines

The following user thanked Hacks 'n' Mods for this useful post:

Dr. Mayham
01-16-2013, 08:07 PM #14
Kif
Kush Friendly
Originally posted by Hacks
Only works for con_gameMsgWindow0Filter & con_gameMsgWindow2Filter, not con_gameMsgWindow1Filter<- That one only allows seven visible lines

Is there any threads with it included? If so, link please.
01-19-2013, 08:47 PM #15
Gavman
I am error
Nice Release
01-19-2013, 08:58 PM #16
Hacks 'n' Mods
Maggbot timeout!
Is there any threads with it included? If so, link please.

Well kush friendly's MW2 1.13 patch conversions use the con_gameMsgWindow0Filter (Kill feed) // No-Body has posted how to use the con_gameMsgWindow2Filter way, it have it on my menu which will be released soon
01-20-2013, 04:25 PM #17
Kif
Kush Friendly
Originally posted by Hacks
Well kush friendly's MW2 1.13 patch conversions use the con_gameMsgWindow0Filter (Kill feed) // No-Body has posted how to use the con_gameMsgWindow2Filter way, it have it on my menu which will be released soon

Maybe you should make a tutorial? Happy
01-20-2013, 07:05 PM #18
Hacks 'n' Mods
Maggbot timeout!
Maybe you should make a tutorial? Happy

I may, but since the cod4 section is almost dead, it wouldn't have much use, & cfg is relatively easy to do. Gold Hazard V1 Will be my new release, I just need to add some stuff & test <3
02-02-2013, 04:53 AM #19
good stuff.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo