06-14-2013, 12:07 AM #1
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok this will be my final mod menu and I will perfect it. This menu will be running at its full potential. Unlink my Ultimate Private I will not released it Unfinished. This will be a full release. Im going to be converting many things from previous cods and recent ones. Patches will be the most updated ones and I will include a few MW2 menu's if I have the time. There will be updates to this menu once im done if all goes well. Now lets get to the preview of Soooo Perfect Final Version.

Hope you enjoy my final patch <3
Last edited by Devastation ; 06-14-2013 at 12:17 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Devastation for this useful post:

:HIGH:, {CE} EdiTz-, AlexStrife, backstop12, codybenti, elite5795, forflah123, FutureOps, Gian_, HanleyzHD♚, Harry, Beats, iMauro, ImHaXUnique, Jacob-And-Britt, Mango_Knife, Peter_Griffin, Script Kiddie, Shae, Silent Assassin, ViolentFelon, xePixTvx, xFlavez
06-23-2013, 01:14 AM #29
Originally posted by westToasted. View Post
Ok this will be my final mod menu and I will perfect it. This menu will be running at its full potential. Unlink my Ultimate Private I will not released it Unfinished. This will be a full release. Im going to be converting many things from previous cods and recent ones. Patches will be the most updated ones and I will include a few MW2 menu's if I have the time. There will be updates to this menu once im done if all goes well. Now lets get to the preview of Soooo Perfect Final Version.

How's the patch coming along?!?!?!?!?!
06-23-2013, 02:58 AM #30
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
How's the patch coming along?!?!?!?!?!

imma upload a new version on my channel tonight rebuilt the entire menu with a new base, I think your going to like it Smile. I have some ideas for scripts that im currently working on that are going to be killer sick Happy. I will also update this threads video.

The following user thanked Devastation for this useful post:

codybenti
06-30-2013, 06:47 PM #31
FutureOps
Little One
Originally posted by westToasted. View Post
Ok this will be my final mod menu and I will perfect it. This menu will be running at its full potential. Unlink my Ultimate Private I will not released it Unfinished. This will be a full release. Im going to be converting many things from previous cods and recent ones. Patches will be the most updated ones and I will include a few MW2 menu's if I have the time. There will be updates to this menu once im done if all goes well. Now lets get to the preview of Soooo Perfect Final Version.

Looks good but I would of changed the menu base a bit from yardsales original. But looks good Smile
06-30-2013, 08:10 PM #32
Like future ops said

Edit the menu base alittle so its unique

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo