Post: [ANOTHER PREVIEW] westToasted's Ultimate Private Patch : Red Edition
07-09-2013, 05:06 PM #1
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I recently came to the conclusion the people liked my patch. I feel that it was un-professional of me to release an unfinished patch just because I wanted to work on a new one. Well its time to fix the mistake I made in the past and bring you guys my latest and nearly finished project! Now I am currently almost done with the patch just need to play around with it online and see what needs fix. Hope you guys enjoy the complete version of this menu. I made it to how I liked and wanted it to turn out. Obviously I can't compete with the greats like x_DaftVader_x and Amanda but this was made for fun and hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I had making it.

Here's the video Hope you enjoy :vince:

Credits Will be Noted at release. Thank you for all your support :wub:

The following 13 users say thank you to Devastation for this useful post:

codybenti, Flappy Bird, forflah123, FutureOps, HosterModz_, Beats, xTc, KCxFTW, Mango_Knife, worrorfight, zZHackzZ
07-09-2013, 05:13 PM #2
First one to reply!!!!!Dancing
Looks good!!!
07-09-2013, 05:13 PM #3
cool menu toasted cant wait to use it if you decide to release. HappyD
07-09-2013, 05:16 PM #4
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
First one to reply!!!!!Dancing
Looks good!!!

thanks after I finish im going to script my own base so people can use it Winky Winky. After this I see this section is being pretty revived :vince: Now its time to sit back and see what people bring to the table.

The following user thanked Devastation for this useful post:

JackMods-
07-09-2013, 05:16 PM #5
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by crippymods View Post
cool menu toasted cant wait to use it if you decide to release. HappyD

Decide pffftt I see no point in keeping it to myself. Of course im going to release Drack
07-09-2013, 06:11 PM #6
KCxFTW
Who’s Jim Erased?
Great job mexican. Needa

The following 2 users say thank you to KCxFTW for this useful post:

Day, Flappy Bird
07-09-2013, 06:17 PM #7
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by KCxFTW View Post
Great job mexican. Needa

my favoriate german woves me :wub:

The following user thanked Devastation for this useful post:

KCxFTW
07-09-2013, 08:26 PM #8
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by Toasted View Post
So I recently came to the conclusion the people liked my patch. I feel that it was un-professional of me to release an unfinished patch just because I wanted to work on a new one. Well its time to fix the mistake I made in the past and bring you guys my latest and nearly finished project! Now I am currently almost done with the patch just need to play around with it online and see what needs fix. Hope you guys enjoy the complete version of this menu. I made it to how I liked and wanted it to turn out. Obviously I can't compete with the greats like x_DaftVader_x and Amanda but this was made for fun and hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I had making it.

nice to see some new menus in this section, i have a final cod4 patch, thats in development and has been for some time, as i dont have time to finish it at the minute but anyway.

The following 2 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

Devastation, FutureOps
07-09-2013, 08:46 PM #9
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
nice to see some new menus in this section, i have a final cod4 patch, thats in development and has been for some time, as i dont have time to finish it at the minute but anyway.

I was going to use your menu base, if you look in my channel I had it under development for my Soooo Perfect. I had some bugs in there but they are easy fixes. As when a player spawns the player menu text pops up. Its a good base I give you props in that. Yea I just like developing in cod4 as "usb infections" are not very common in this game as much.
07-09-2013, 08:52 PM #10
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Toasted View Post
So I recently came to the conclusion the people liked my patch. I feel that it was un-professional of me to release an unfinished patch just because I wanted to work on a new one. Well its time to fix the mistake I made in the past and bring you guys my latest and nearly finished project! Now I am currently almost done with the patch just need to play around with it online and see what needs fix. Hope you guys enjoy the complete version of this menu. I made it to how I liked and wanted it to turn out. Obviously I can't compete with the greats like x_DaftVader_x and Amanda but this was made for fun and hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I had making it.

allen stop changing your name it's like you're under fbi witness protection

The following user thanked forflah123 for this useful post:

KCxFTW

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo