10-06-2016, 05:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Glitching might not be as tyrannical as it was a decade ago, but with the existence of bounces, the realm of glitching expands immensely. Cheers!

Although this footage is not much of a glitch, the point I want to make is that with the knowledge of one bounce, many greater bounces are to come.
10-06-2016, 06:26 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Strafing View Post
Glitching might not be as tyrannical as it was a decade ago, but with the existence of bounces, the realm of glitching expands immensely. Cheers!

Although this footage is not much of a glitch, the point I want to make is that with the knowledge of one bounce, many greater bounces are to come.

Lead Designer of Raven, Amos, has been confirmed that there will be strafing and bounces lol ..
10-07-2016, 10:55 PM #3
CodJumper:
I defeated!
I've tried hitting bigger bounces and couldn't hit em. I didn't try much as it's been years since I've bounced. No luck on a actual bounce. Mini bounce is eh.. yeah
10-10-2016, 02:06 PM #4
Im truly stoked for it. I haven't played it yet but I love the old CoDs it looks absolutely amazing
10-14-2016, 03:43 AM #5
Excision
NextGenUpdate Elite
i cant wait to do all the hiding spots in most maps when all these noobs won't have a clue where i am ahaha
10-22-2016, 04:45 AM #6
Their patched and have been confirmed, So this is a poor sad attempt by somebody trying to make money off youtube ads
10-22-2016, 03:16 PM #7
Originally posted by Excision View Post
i cant wait to do all the hiding spots in most maps when all these noobs won't have a clue where i am ahaha

You mean camping like a pussy?

The following user groaned LukeCage for this awful post:

Excision
11-07-2016, 06:55 AM #8
a decent bounce on downpour was just discovered!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo