Post: COD4 MWR - Keep All Attachments after Prestige Mode by oX-matto-Xo
11-07-2016, 07:11 AM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ive been away for about 3 years, & ive recently just signed in to share something with you. I don't believe anybody has found this glitch, I am the founder.

Your PS4 System contains a backup file stored with game data & other stuff.

1. Reach Level 55
2. Go to Prestige Mode
3. Hover over Enter Prestige
4. At the same time, Press X to enter Prestige & immediately pull the power cord out from your console.
5. Plug the power back in, Start MWR.
6. Voila.

When you start up your ps4, it will configure it self to a backup file, this back up file contains your weapon attachments.

The following 16 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

Alt, Black Panther, crazy_blake7, dznut5, Frog, GJx, imD, Jakeee, jazrawi_ae, Jiggy, LukeCage, Mugen904, Richard030, RTE, Speedy, xXx-.-Moder
11-17-2016, 06:42 AM #11
It works!! Thank you!!!
11-17-2016, 05:09 PM #12
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Xo View Post
Ive been away for about 3 years, & ive recently just signed in to share something with you. I don't believe anybody has found this glitch, I am the founder.

1. Reach Level 55
2. Go to Prestige Mode
4. At the same time, Press X to enter Prestige & immediately pull the power cord out from your console.
6. Voila.

When you start up your ps4, it will configure it self to a backup file, this back up file contains your weapon attachments.

power cord? was this because you was on wireless? wouldnt just pulling the ethernet be the safer method if you was on a wire connection?
11-17-2016, 06:13 PM #13
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by Xo View Post
Ive been away for about 3 years, & ive recently just signed in to share something with you. I don't believe anybody has found this glitch, I am the founder.

1. Reach Level 55
2. Go to Prestige Mode
6. Voila.

This glitch strick / Bug Leaderbords with before prestige

EX: I'm on Prestige 1 and do that glitch, im now on 2 but on leaderboards on prestige 1, you can fix doing prestige without glitch
11-24-2016, 09:55 AM #14
This method was used back in WaW. We'd pull our LAN cable after unlocking a prestige and we'd still be lvl 65.
11-28-2016, 11:02 PM #15
itzhavok
Save Point
does anyone know if just pulling the LAN cable works or not?
11-30-2016, 06:33 AM #16
Excision
NextGenUpdate Elite
same thing fi you go in a game and complete a challenge. you disconnect lan cable and complete it again. when you do the 10000xp challenge works great
12-07-2016, 05:54 PM #17
Also work without un plug the cable. Just go to console setting and shut down internet connection
12-07-2016, 05:55 PM #18
I remember in waw this was prestige glitch. When you did this you was on next prestige. That's was best glitch ever
12-08-2016, 04:04 AM #19
lmfao, fail of the day, pulled my HDMI cord, instead of the power cord. :salll:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo